Help me if you can | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Help me if you can

ProHealth CBD Store

joyfh

I did have some of your e-mail...some how all my address got deleted...GRRRR....if you can please send them back to be just might have to start all over...

I miss George so much..this is the hardest...I still have his ring around my neck..my daughter is staying with me now. Mike has moved...I am trying to get my life together alone again...JOY

mernie8

I'm so sorry for your sadness and the loss of your beloved George. I'm really happy to hear your daughter is staying with you. It's sweet you are wearing his ring around your neck. When my father passed away, my Mom had their rings molded together. Hers is on top of his and she still wears her wedding ring. So sweet. The only way to give you my email address again is in the chat room. We can't post them here. Maybe we can pick a time to be in the chat room at the same time and we can exchange emails again. I'm only about an hour or so east of you. We could still get together for lunch. I'd love to meet you and give you a big, big hug. Let me know what time to be in the chat room and I'll try to be there. I'll be at my Mom's later today and this evening. I'll check back here from time to time today.

Love to you, dear

Mern

dustymule

My dear friend, my heart is broken for you. I know how much you miss George. I am so so so sorry. I am speechless. Barbara