Helpful Diet/Recipe Books | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Helpful Diet/Recipe Books

ProHealth CBD Store

CaroKay

I'm finding Julie Daniluk's books about the anti-inflammatory diet to be very helpful. All her recipes are gluten-free and dairy-free, and many are quite easy to make--especially important if your muscles are weak and you find it hard to stand for long periods, which I often do. For breakfast, she has an amazing variety of blended drinks that are truly delicious, and I adore her salads as well. She has a solid background in nutrition, so the books are very informative about the benefits of eating certain foods and avoiding others.

Commercial URL removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

CaroKay

Oops, I spelled the link wrong. It's Commercial URL removed by moderator. Sorry about that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing these books with us. I just love to read such book for a heal;thy life style. Can you provide some links for healthy cooking.

jkennedy

I loved Perlmutter's Grain Brain. I finally understand the science behind low-carb eating. He's a great writer and makes it all understandable. I also really like his Grain Brain Cookbook.