How Doing, GB? | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

How Doing, GB?

gb66

Hi Patti. We're all doing well. I hope you and yours are well. All kinds of home repair problems at the moment. Some extra health problems as well, but that's nothing new. lol Thanks for inquiring about us. I read posts on the chit chat board every day but have not posted anything in a long time. Hugs to you, GB

hangininthere

Thanks for checking in. Glad you're all hangin' in there. We're doing fine at my casa...hangin' in there by the skin of my teeth, you know how that schtick goes.

I read The Porch all the day long, as new posts come in. I hope and pray Duckie and hers are alright. She hasn't checked in in a long time.

Love and hugs,

Patti

Last edited:

Granniluvsu

Missing you GB. Drop me a line when you can. I have been worrying about you. To much happening around here and when I get on the computer I don;t always remember to contact who I want to and when I remember I am off the computer. DUH ! That's me !! Hope those awful fires and storms are through in your area. We have had some storms but have been pretty lucky dodging those awful destructive tornadoes.

Hugz to you Patti and everyone one on here. I love your handle as they call it - I also am hangininthere as well as many others here, I know.

Love,
Granni

hangininthere

Hi Granni. I worry about you, too, during the storms in Texas. Three of my friend's five kids live in Dayton and League City.

Love and hugs,

Patti