How to Be Broke & Medicated | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

How to Be Broke & Medicated

ProHealth CBD Store

Lily Silver

If you are having difficulty viewing the links below, please look here instead:
https://howtogeton.wordpress.com/2017/01/18/how-to-be-broke-medicated/

It seems possible that I may be the only person who will ever post her in the financial, disability and legal resources day to day living cfs/me topic.

Perhaps I will return from time to time and chat with myself.

In the meantime, here's what to do if you can't afford your meds:
Local Programs

• Try asking your doctor if they can prescribe a cheaper medication, or one that is covered by your health insurance.
  • You can also try contactingfree clinics and free healthcare programsin your area and inquire about prescription assistance.
National Programs
Doctors Visits
Patient Assistance Programs
  • Excellent ideas from Ken Casanova from Mass CFIDS/ME & FM:
  • Patient assistance programs are programs established by drug companies that provide free or low-cost drugs to individuals who are unable to pay for them.
  • There are two websites that provide comprehensive information on which medications are manufactured by each company, as well as how to obtain applications for each company’s program:pparxandrxassist
  • Learn more abouthow these programs work and how to use them.
Insurance & Co-Pays
Supplements
Buying Drugs from Other Countries
Free Prescription Discount Cards
  • Excellent ideas from Pheonix Rising: This list also includes cards that offerfree or discounted prescription medications.
  • Tip: Free prescription cards are often designed for people who are low income. These cards are free! This is different than paid membership cards.
Be Less Broke

Last edited: