Intolerance of depression meds | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Intolerance of depression meds

ProHealth CBD Store

Fedup101

Does anyone have experience of paradoxical reactions to anti depressants and anti anxiety meds?. I was on duloxetine for years with no problems before getting Ill. I have tried many meds and supplements since but always get an adverse reaction. At the moment I'm coming off Trazadone and I'm on Lithium carbonate( 200mg). I can't stop crying and feel awful, but I think that's withdrawal. I don't know whether to continue the lithium or not.

bct

Does anyone have experience of paradoxical reactions to anti depressants and anti anxiety meds?. I was on duloxetine for years with no problems before getting Ill. I have tried many meds and supplements since but always get an adverse reaction. At the moment I'm coming off Trazadone and I'm on Lithium carbonate( 200mg). I can't stop crying and feel awful, but I think that's withdrawal. I don't know whether to continue the lithium or not.
Hi Fedup. I haven't taken Lithium. Couldn't TOLERATE duloxetine AT ALL! Effexor, Zoloft, neither. I'm just on fluoxetine (Prozac), and have been for quite a while. Also diazepam for anxiety. Been depressed much of my life, especially when I developed CFS/ME. TALK TO YOUR THERAPIST/DOCTOR about your situation. I find that talk therapy helps a bit. Good luck!
Barry