Just saying HELLO | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Just saying HELLO

ProHealth CBD Store

joyfh

I wanted to come in to say HI..some times it seems worse not to have your love one with you...I miss my George so much..I have pictures around and some times all I can do is cry..some days are better then others..

Still working on paper work and insurance...the VA & SS came up right away..but other insurance are lagging behind..
My kids are helping me a lot ...staying with me and doing chores...I don't know what I would do without them..

I am getting back to my dancing..and going back to Weight Watchers..must keep myself in shape at this old age..

keep me posted..good luck to all of you...JOY

DeeBeeInCal

It's good to hear from you! I'm glad you've got some help from your kids and that you're getting back to dancing. I've been a Lifetime Weight Watchers member for about 10 years. Their plan keeps changing but the philosophy stays the same: "It's not a diet; it's a lifestyle". I'm sorry you're missing George; he was lucky to have you in his life and it sounds like you were lucky to have him. {{{HUG}}}
DeeBee

Suzerzsclero

It' so good to read a post from you...to know that you are doing okay.
I'm glad your kids are there to help you keep up on things.

I know your heart is going to be fragile for some time to come...missing George. Yet, knowing that you are getting back into your dancing and Weight Watchers are great steps to make for yourself.

Continue doing what you are!

Hugs,
Suzer

joyfh

Kind of hard without him ..some days are better then others. If I put music on that is when I cry...must stay busy...Our tap dancing started early so I am working on a routine now our show is in March..keep in touch..JOY

newsue

I wasn't going to post about brother but I know what you are going thru. Poor Bro died July 28th., they (N/H) called me at 6:30 to tell me that they didn't think he would last the day. The couple of weeks before, I thought he was just staging (not eating, maybe eating a little) so I knew the end was close but it might be another couple of months. I was not happy but glad this horrible quanitative life was over but still felt guilty that he did not have a qualitative life this last nine years. He is whole again, Thank you Lord and we will meet again. Thank God I did not mess with him, he did not want that.
Cindy

missclutter

Dear Joy,
wonderful to see you post an update. Glad to hear that your kids are helping out right now. Keep busy with your activities and congrats on the tap-dancing competition. Time will heal and seems like you are on the right track. Yes, crying is okay cause we are human....I will keep you in my prayers.

Lois

joyfh

I went out with my girlfriend who is a widow too..we went shopping, went for lunch and a movie...spend almost all day..It was a lot of fun..but when I got home it was lonely..I know I have to adjust and stay busy..some times I wish I was younger..but wishing is not good...you got to take what is givin you and pray for help to adjust to your new life..some people are worse then me..my George took care of me while he was alive after death..I have seen people my age that didn't have any funeral arrangements or any life insurance or any other way in making a living except live with there kids..it is not that way with me..my George did take good care of me..he will always be with me.Thank you dear Lord that I had him for 26 years also that I am still a healthy person and will stay healthy in my old years of 71..lol..
Thanks every one for all your help and support..it sure did me good to be able to come here..keep me posted...JOY

joyfh

I went out with my girlfriend who is a widow too..we went shopping, went for lunch and a movie...spend almost all day..It was a lot of fun..but when I got home it was lonely..I know I have to adjust and stay busy..some times I wish I was younger..but wishing is not good...you got to take what is givin you and pray for help to adjust to your new life..some people are worse then me..my George took care of me while he was alive after death..I have seen people my age that didn't have any funeral arrangements or any life insurance or any other way in making a living except live with there kids..it is not that way with me..my George did take good care of me..he will always be with me.Thank you dear Lord that I had him for 26 years also that I am still a healthy person and will stay healthy in my old years of 71..lol..
Thanks every one for all your help and support..it sure did me good to be able to come here..keep me posted...JOY

mernie8

It's good to hear from you...........I'm glad to hear you're getting back to your dancing and hopefully getting stronger every day. Please let me know if you still use the diet drink email or the the happy sole one and I'll send my phone number again. We live so close...I'd love to meet you. You can't post it here, but if it hasn't changed then I still have it in my address book. Let me know dear.

Take care my sweet,

Love,

Mernie
[This Message was Edited on 08/14/2008]