LOL Cats | Page 4 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

LOL Cats

ProHealth CBD Store

Mikie

Sooo true! My pool pal, Barb, has a friend who tries to get her cat to drink more water. Every evening, she calls out, "Cocktails on the lanai." She has her cocktail glass and an identical glass full of water for her kitty who drinks out of it. My Sylvester loves nothing more than sneaking a drink out of my water glass so I gave him one of his own. Oh what we do for our cats!

Love, Mikie

Mikie

Rock,

I was able to successfully add my printer to my Chromebook but every time I ask it to print, it just wants to save it to the computer. *&%$^!!! Technology can be a miracle or the bane of my existence.

Love, Mikie

hangininthere

Rock, tell me the exact computer you have - make and model number - and I can Google to see how to copy and paste links to videos and pics.

Your new computer isn't a touch screen, is it?

So glad you can watch YouTube videos.

Mikie, my Tablet is feisty when I try to print with my wireless printer. I can never find the icon where it says Print. Sometimes the print icon accidentally shows up and I can print something. Still learning - there must be something I'm doing wrong. I've googled instructions, to no avail as yet.

Patti

Last edited:

hangininthere

P.S. Mikie -

To print on my tablet, I had to download an app called ColorNote. It's a notepad I print from.

I copy and paste what I want to print onto the ColorNote notepad, then on the notepad I tap where the three dots are for the menu, then tap Send, then another menu appears with choices to tap, including Print.

Have you tried that?

Patti

Mikie

Patti,

Thanks for your info. There is a Chrome Cloud and I may have to go through that. I'm still messing around with it but will only suffer so much frustration before I have to get away from it. Not sure I'd recommend a Chromebook for every computing task. Still like a regular Microsoft computer for that. Chrome is kind of a mix of things. It's more of a pared-down system that runs fast and is simple in many ways. In other ways, it makes no sense.

I have an HP that was nothing but trouble and I am going to take it to the Geek Squad to have it reset to factory stds. That will hopefully solve my problems. As if that weren't enough, the printer has all new ink cartridges and refuses to print in anything but blue despite my having cleaned the heads multiple times.

Control+P is kind of the universal print command and it seems to work with everything as long as everything is working.

I'm getting ready to go to CO for five days and am trying to take care of things. My Sjogren's has been flaring so I'm not at my best. Wait, I haven't been at my best for 30 years. Whine, whine, whine! Thanks again.

Love, Mikie

rockgor

Patti,

You are a real sweetie pie. I can't answer any of your questions about the computer. I'll see if Gordon can. He knows how to do things
I don't. I've been spending most of my computer time on YouTube listening to the music of my yute (as my uncle used to say).

Happy trails to you and everydobby here. Rock

rockgor

Hi Patti

Here is the info I got from Gordon on our new computer. He bought it last year when our previous computer was on it's last legs. He didn't tell me he bought a new computer. Just put it in a closet so it would be ready when the previous one gave up the ghost. I told him I would be happy to pay for half of it. He said, "You already paid for all of it." I can't handle money anymore. Some years ago I wrote my last check and sent it to company in Canada. They must have been surprised to get a check that had the amount wrong and wasn't signed. We eventually worked it out; they got paid and I got the merchandize. So now Gordon is the treasurer

I think he bought it at Costco. Some big box store anyway. So it was in the closet for several months during which time all the papers that came with it somehow vanished. There is no brand name on the machine. No model no. etc. But I am getting better with it. Can go to the places I want to with no trouble now: the board; youtube; the home page; the mail site.

Thank you for your kind offer to assist. I love the "Three cats have lunch" pic you posted. You are a bright light shinning in a dim, old world.

Rock

hangininthere

Rock, glad you're getting used to the new computer! Practice makes perfect! Or so they say!

I remember posting about the debate my brother and me had years ago. He swears up and down that anyone can be a good figure skater with enough practice, and I swear up and down that not everyone's wired to be able to do that no matter how much they would practice.

Patti

Last edited: