Need Information I am scared | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Need Information I am scared

ProHealth CBD Store
I am 32 years old and was diagnosed with SLE 2 years ago. I was recently diagnosed with Sjorgens. I can not find any information about Sjorgens or how it is/will go with my lupus. My hair is coming out, I run a fever constantly, the sores in my mouth are driving me nuts and I feel like I just want to scream. Can someone help me???

Rosie101

Just wanted to let you know that someone cares. If you go to the Google search engine and put in Lupus and Sjorgens you should get lots of information.
No one wants to have this darn disease but all we can do is try to cope with what we are handed.
Perhaps each symptom can be treated individually and hopefully someone with lots more knowledge than me will be along soon to help you out.
Thinking of you and lots of [[[HUGS]]]

Rosie

dont worry i just chalk that up to another chapter in my book. its dry mouth and eyes. i take eye drops. theres a spray you can buy to spray into your mouth if its dry and i take a pres. evoxac. so dont worry. if i worry about all my diseases ill die lol. take care and hang in there

gail

tjlibby

Hello!
I have both lupus and sjorgens. Let your doc know your new symptoms.. My hair falls out from time to time. There are alot of sites that explain sjogrens. My symtoms of it are very dry all the time, keep drinking fluids. I really don't have tears to cry. I do use eye drops. Visit the denist often. Good Luck...Teri

stilhere

Hi Rosiencharleston,

I'm Jessica and I wanted to welcome you to the board I'm really glad you've found us, there is a wealth of information here with a lot of wonderful supportive people..

As for your questions, I don't have sjorgens,but I do have Lupus sle and scleroderma since 2000, so I can't answer your questions there. For me, when I was since sick for the whole year, my hair was falling out, I used to have hair all the way down to my waist, (no more! :) ) and I also ran a fever, but once I got the lupus under control, that lessend. As for the sores in my mouth I still get them, I find that I get them when I get stressed and start a flare, but there are medications so do speak with your doctor. I don't want to offend you, and please let me know if I do, but what keeps me going is my faith in Christ and knowing that He is in control, the doctors didn't think I'd make it this long, but with much prayer I'm 'stilhere' :)

In Christ
Jessica
[This Message was Edited on 06/08/2003]