New Song Lyrics #10 | Page 2 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

New Song Lyrics #10

ProHealth CBD Store

Soul*

Oooh Kathleen reminds me of another song with Eilene in it.

So let's see what we have left now:

Mary Lou
Amanda: Still need the singer for this one, Diane already posted the lyrics
Diane
Nancy
Kathleen: Wind suggested good night Kathleen, no lyrics yet
Jenny
Mandy: Still need the lyrics for this one
Sandy
Eilene
Ebony
Geenie/Jeanie:

Billy Jean: I remember that one. Billy Jean's not my lover, she's just a girl.... she tells me I am the one, but the kid is not my son. Michael Jackson

Ramona: I hear it but lyrics is another thing.... I'll always remember the lovely days .... Ramona.... Ramona tudu dudu dudududuuuuuh .... I need you my love....

Laura: I know a dutch song with Laura in it. Haar naam is Laura by Nick and Simon

Dominique: Dominique nique nique la la la la la laaaaa la la la la la laaaaa The french song by the singing nun soeur sourir.

Cecelia: Also a Dutch song. Ohoh Cecelia, jij lijkt al weer wat ouder speelt piano als je wilt en ....... schouder papadadadaaaa

Last edited:

windblade

Hi Soul,:)

It might have been 'Good Night Irene' instead of Kathleen.

Just have to add this one:

"Suzanne takes you down to her place on the river
You can hear the boats go by.........

She feeds you tea and oranges that come all the way from China."
There are mermaids in the seaweed...... there are.......
And you want to travel with her, and you want to travel blind"

Suzanne by Leonard Cohen

And, LUCillllle,(giant squeak) why can't you be true? by Little Richard.

Sorry GB, had to jump ahead:D

gb66

Windblade and Soul, Go for it! The only Kathleen song I remember is "I'll take you home again Kathleen".

There's "Oh Susanna" don't you cry for me, for I've come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee. Oh it rained all night the day I left the weather it was dry, the sun's so hot I froze to death, Susanna don't you cry. (Can't believe I remembered that much.)

Lucille, Indeed it was Little Richard. And he did squeak it. "Lucille, why can't you be true, Lucille, why can't you be true, you done started back doin' those things that you used to do."

I remember a song titled "Laura" from the 40's or 50's.
I can hear the melody but don't remember the words except the last line, .."it was Laura, but she's only a dream". (?) Beautiful song.

Jenny is by Little Richard as well. "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, won't you come along with me Jenny, Jenny, whooo, Jenny Jenny. You know that I love you, we could live so happily. Jenny, Jenny......."

"Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without taking, but I sent you away, oh Mandy well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking, and I need you today.....la la la la la :) Barry Manilow

Last edited:

Soul*

I was thinking of Geenie quite living on dreams, Geenie life is not what it seems, a lonely little girl in a cold cold world .... ... believe in ..... Geenie.... By Sting? not sure...

gb66

Soul, I haven't heard Geenie before. It sounds like a sweeter quieter song than Jenny. :) It was loud.

gb66

Diane, I remember "You fill up my senses" by Roger Whitaker. He had a lovely voice. I like all of his songs.

gb66

One song I know with the name Nancy is "Nancy with the laughing face" by Frank Sinatra. He wrote it for his daughter Nancy.

More Names:
Daisy, Rosie, Maybelline, Sue/Suzie, Caroline, Molly, Mame, Dolores, Delilah.

Soul*

gb, nope not a sweet song, loud too :p I may have just misspelled the name, I'll look it up...
Oh I didn't remember that it was a German song by Falco.
This part starts at 1:20
Jeanny, quit livin' on dreams
Jeanny, life is not what it seems
Such a lonely little girl in a cold, cold world
There's someone who needs you
Jeanny, quit livin' on dreams
Jeanny, life is not what it seems
You're lost in the night
Don't wanna struggle and fight
There's someone who needs you

Caroline: Sweet Caroline ta da da daaaaa .....

gb66

Sweet Caroline, Good times never seemed so good. I'd be inclined to believe they never would. (Or something like that).

windblade

" Maybelline, why can't you be true? Oh, Maybelline..." by Chuck Berry.

"Michelle, ma belle....." Paul McCartney

" I dream of Jeannie with the light brown hair" Don't know who sang this. Probably many singers.

GB - I have to laugh everytime I remember Rock saying about you being a Cruise Director. It's true you do come up with these new ideas to keep us playing! To keep it fresh and new. Sometimes I go back and read your CFS Olympics post - so hilarious - and so healthy to laugh at ourselves I think.