PORCH #1145 IS NOW CLOSED (7/22/19) | Page 3 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

PORCH #1145 IS NOW CLOSED (7/22/19)

ProHealth CBD Store

sunflowergirl

Barry: The monarchs aren't afraid....one actually followed me as I was walking with it to the back yard. I discovered a very large milkweed bush at a neighbor's front yard, so I may go there with my camera. Even saw a big fat striped catipillar on it. I won't plant this out until the heat leaves, still up around 100.

As for decorating, I'm eclectic, meaning shabby chic, some really old antique armoires and chests, some Roseville pottery that belonged to my mom, dried flowers in old pots, live plants, lots of pillows everywhere all made by me out of old tapestry or laces in the BR. And paintings, mine or those I bought. I'm thinking the one I commissioned should be done in a couple of weeks. I transferred some $ to my bank so I can be ready. I'm excited to receive it.

And I picked up another Jacqueline Winspear book on CD....yes, I like her writing and had recommended her.

Mikie: I went on that website and found mine was also compromised, so I printed off the forms and will send in for my $. Was talking to my DD today, asked her about the date at Disneyland that my DGS and his girlfriend went on....turns out that wasn't the first date. A few weeks ago they went horseback riding. I asked DD if he's said anything about anything....nope...nothing.

Granni: So many auto immune diseases out there. I'm assuming you've been checked for lupus along with the RA? I've had so many lab tests run over the years. By the way, have I ever told you I've had itching on my mid spine for over 4 years now, mainly when I first get up in the morning, before even getting dressed. I went to a dermatologist a few years ago, worried that perhaps it was a mole that I couldn't see. He laughed.....as I'm covered with moles. He told me it's probably damaged nerves....can't remember the name he told me.

It's been so hot so I've fighting ants in the laundry room, kitchen and bathrooms. I have to be very careful not to leave any crumb on the floor. I put out some canned cat food for Clair this morning. She licked it a little and walked away, I found it 30 min. Later black with ants. And I'm so bit up from mosquitos! Miserable from the itching.

Mikie

Good Sunday Morning, Kids,

Got seven hours of sleep last night and that almost always perks me up except when I'm in the depths of a bad flare. Actually, any flare is a bad flare but some are worse than others. Never had a good flare. When I went out to pick up the newspaper from the balcony, SV stood up and looked out the door and cried for Tweety. He still misses her and being able to go out. Poor little guy; it's heartbreaking.

News had an item about a 40' boat that fueled up at a marina here and caught fire as it was leaving. It exploded and injured six people. We have boat fires and explosions from time to time but the boats are usually smaller. Going out on boats is really fun and I did it a lot when I first moved here and worked with a bunch of other single people who had boats. Owning a boat can be a real pain. They can be a mechanical nightmare and expensive to keep. The saying here is that the day I got my boat was the second happiest day of my life. The happiest was when I got rid of it.

Sun, glad you're getting your $$ from Equifax too. I think this is the second time they've been hacked. Last time, I got a year of free monitoring of my credit. I got another year when a medical facility got their patient info hacked. We really need to be securing computers better, especially the ones at the credit facilities, medical facilities, banks and election facilities. Wow! it really is hot there. We are having our normal hot weather here in the low 90's during the day and 70's at night. Looks as though the rain will be inland today. Laughing about your DGS. Typical teenage boy. I'll bet you're excited about the painting. Please post a pic of it when you get it. Y'all know my taste is eclectic. I mix more rustic antiques with my traditional sofas and I throw in some coastal accents. I have an end table and some baskets made from sea grass and they blend well. DGS thinks this is just the best place in the world. That's what counts.

OK, Kids, gonna go open a new Porch as we're into Page 3 now. I send good vibes to all for a wonderful Sunday.

Love, Mikie

Reactions: bct