PORCH 1223 IS NOW CLOSED (9/26/20) | Page 2 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

PORCH 1223 IS NOW CLOSED (9/26/20)

ProHealth CBD Store

Mikie

Good Tuesday Morning, Kids,

Got enough sleep but my allergies are awful. I'm coughing and it hurts on the right side when I breathe. It's always something. We combed some knots out of SV's fur yesterday and there were little chunks of hair on the bed this morning where he sleeps. He's so good about letting me groom him. He does as much as he can but he can't reach everything. I always give him a nice facial with the little rubber rollers that he loves when we finish. I can't put off shopping another day so will have to go to Publix today. SV is out of litter and fortunately, it isn't expensive there.

Sun, about 10 or 12 years ago when I got the new stone counter tops, I also got a new sink and disposal. I upgraded from the builder's-grade disposal to one with a bit more power and it is quieter. I looked at it and could have installed it myself but it's so painful to climb under there to do anything so I had the plumber do it and install the fixtures and hook the sink up to the drain too. I put the stone counter tops and sinks in the baths and installed the fixtures and hooked up the drain in one but the other required a plumber for the drain. Those days are gone. Glad I did it when I could. Even then, it wasn't easy. Our water leak was the water supply and not the irrigation pipes. Glad you got it fixed. Our bldg. is constructed on a concrete slab and I was worried about water intrusion but no water came in to the two condos next to the leak. Who would go to Mexico during a pandemic even if family were there? I'm so sorry about your gardener's sister. Way too young. I just asked God send him peace.

Rock, so glad Gordon found your Fannie Flagg book. Let me know if it's as good as her others. So have you totally given up on the Kindle? It seems as though Gordon liked it. I am no longer putting rice down the disposal. I don't pay federal taxes either thanks to how my IRA is structured but since the tax cut bill, I have to file. Guess the IRS wants to be sure everyone is paying his or her fair share. I also get an extra homestead credit on my real estate taxes but it has never been used. I already have the regular credit and another for being older than 65. There is only so much they will lower the value of the property with the homestead credits. Also, there is some kind of law that freezes taxes on Seniors' homes. FL treats us old people pretty well. We have no state income tax. I wouldn't call ants pets either but they certainly liked eating out of SV's bowls. That gel our pest guy put down did the trick (knocking on wood). Enjoy the new book.

All our Porchies, I hope all y'all have a good day. I will do my darndest to do the same.

Love, Mikie

• Love
Reactions: bct

sunflowergirl

Mikie: At our other house I used the garbage disposal all the time....then I put down a big clump of RICE. OMG.....had to get a plumber out. After that I didn’t use the disposal anymore....everything went into the trash. Same as this house. I had learned my lesson several time with garbage disposals at our other house. I think this disposal is about 20 years old. When we redid our kitchen with new sink and counters got a new one too. You’re right about trying to look under a sink. I have a bad neck and I would mess it up royally if I did anything like that.

I did something to my neck yesterday again and by late afternoon was in awful pain. So after several doses of tylenol and tramadol, I had to make coffee which kinda jump starts everything. Of course that meant an almost sleepless night, so will have to grab a nap when the mood strikes me today.

At this house we’ve had awful plumbing problems, all basically stemming from all this area used to be a river bed. So every house has huge boulders and rocks hiding in their garden or in my case, under my foundation. 3 times I’ve had a plumber jackhammer into the foundation when pipes broke under the house. The first time I had been in one of the bathrooms cleaning and it was very quiet. At first I felt a warm floor...and I thought.....isn’t that funny I never knew we had radiant heating!!!! Then I heard water running by listening at the sink. The plumber found the leak, had to jackhammer into the bedroom next to bath. Removed a huge boulder. When he opened the foundation steam came out of it!

Then once in the laundry room and then the kitchen. He jackhammered into the wood floor in the kitchen we had put down only 2 years earlier. That actually worked out good because the insurance paid us enough to do a repipe of the house.....the pipes are all up in the attic area. We also had $ left over to resurface the pool.

Haven’t had coffee yet, so will be back later.

rockgor

hi everyone, i also had the same problem with the disposal when i put some cold rice down it. the damn thing clogged and i had to call my plumber. was told that even though it's a 'disposal' you can't put everything into it. appearantly there is only a small tube that the disposal pushes the debris into the drainage pipe and it could back-up things. from my conversation with the plumber most people try to cram down things and it's not made to handle everything. i then asked, what good is it for? appears not much. had to get a new disposal and i'm careful of what i put down there, just small things the drain screen catch - like sun, everything else goes into the trash can.

sun, it's going to be hot this week. something NOT to look forward to.

barry, hope you get to feeling better after your fall. what happens when your well drys up? what do you do about getting water when that happens? how close is help if a fire starts in your wilderness? do you have a circle of clearance around the house? keep safe and hang in there.

i'm putting many books on hold for rock now that the library has reopened. since it takes sooo long for books to get here i figure this was the best tactic to keep rock supplied.

all for now,

gordon

• Love

Granniluvsu

Hi Y'all,

Just popping in for a bit to say HI. Not much new around here. The tree guys were here to do a lot of trimming and removing of dead and almost dead trees on our property as well as our neighbors to the left of us and our DD. We have a lot of trees so there is always stuff to do. We and others got messages from our POA that stuff needed to be done. We were going to get it done anyway as it was definately that time. It looks so much better now.

BARRY - We go to Houston so seldom and the amoeba is in Lake Jackson, TX not Houston. Sorry you are feeling so poorly. Like ROCK said find yourself a project, maybe that will help. Keep on hanging in there. We all are - ugh !!

SUN - Hope you get your disposal fixed quickly and cheaply. Yes, they are actually not one of the most used appliances except in the south and warmer climates. Never used or had one in the NorthEast, but that was many moons ago and not sure of when they started putting them in homes.

MIKIE - Sorry you are feeling crappy again or should I say still. Hope you start to feel better soon. I do put rice down the disposal but not a lot at once. You have to be careful if you put a lot of it in at once. Also do it with lots of water as you are putting down the rice. That also goes for pasta too, I believe.

ROCK - YAY , so glad Richard found you another FF book for you to read. ENJOY !!

Nothing exciting happening around here which I guess is good. DH goes on Thursday a.m. for his last RX. That that will be over with for awhile then he goes back for a ck in 10 wks I believe. Then we hope for the best and see if he needs to go get more or what. This time around he has done very well with this round.

Gotta run for now.

Love and hugz to awl, inc those not mentioned,
Granni :)

Mikie

Hi, Kids,

Barb texted to ask whether I was going to the pool. Said she is doing okay. I would have gone but have so much pain in my legs. It's the Sjogren's acting up. Stoopud Sjogren's! I took 600 mgs. of ibuprophen. The inflammation in my thighs is awful. I've been massaging it out.

Sun, good grief! What a mess with all those problems. Glad you got the plumbing fixed and hope that's all in the past for you. Our big family home was built on top of a crevice where water drained from the hilltop into the stream below us. The builder didn't use the right kind of fill and our house parallelagramed, leaning off the foundation. It had a warranty and the builder had to cut the cement in the basement all around the edge and drive steel rods into the underlying bedrock. It took forever and was a mess. Ex was in a foul mood the whole time. It was in good weather so, when they were running the jackhammers in the basement, I stayed outside with the dogs. At least it wasn't in the main part of the house; the basement was unfinished. Geez, another coincidence in our lives. I hope your neck feels better and you can catch a nap.

Gordon, it's very good of you to make sure Rock has lots to read. Are you using the Kindle? I think the idea is that it's a garbage disposal but don't put garbage down it. Doh!!

Granni, does your homeowners assn. pay for clearing landscaping? Our POA pays for it but I know homeowners assns. can be a bit different. We have had to spend a fortune on tree removal. Builder planted big live oaks too close to homes and the roots intruded into the foundations. I agree that rice can be put down the disposal but I also run more water if I'm putting a little bit of rice through it. The rice that exploded was too much to put in all at once. Fortunately, this disposal is like the V-8 of disposals (engines, not juice). :) I couldn't put much of anything down the original one. Praying DH does well with this treatment too. I'm so glad he has done well so far.

I've started binging on Fargo and have watched the whole first season, 10 episodes. I might start watching the next season in lieu of the debates. Or, perhaps PBS will have something interesting on. I watched a show last night on the effects of the Puerto Rican immigration on NYC and the Cuban immigration on Miami. Interesting.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Love, Mikie

• Love

rockgor

hey mikie, yes i'm using the kindle for books. and enjoy it but there's nothing like holding a book in your hand. only problem i have, since i only read in bed, is it throws my shoulder out if i read too long with it. i order one of those book 'rest' but it just wasn't comfortable.

when rock runs out of hard cover books i get him something, ANYTHING, to get him by but he still favors BOOKS. i found epub books at the library and with help from a librarian, i was able to upload and read them. the only problem is that the last line of the book was not copied correctly and i can make out what it is. it destory the story for me. i tried shrinking the type in setting on kindle but since it was copied incorrectly it didn't help. will abandon this effort and see if 1) the pasadena library has it or 2) check out amazon and buy them. there was only three books in the series i need to read but the only problem was the cost - one was going for $1,000, used. there were some others but they were in the $30 - $40 range. do you know of another source where i can buy books, used and new?

later,

gordon

bct

Gordon,have you tried fantasticfiction site? You really should!
Good luck,
Barry

Shucks! I just lost the rest of my post! Never ever happened before!
Too tired to find....
barry.

Last edited:

rockgor

barry, what is the website address for this site? it seems you've done business with them. how are their prices/shipping? good results?

when it rains - it pours. now the water in the washer if overflowing. just got a appt. for 2 -5 today.

later

Mikie

Hi, Kids,

The electrician just left. He managed to get the tight bulb out of the fixture and fixed it as best he could and put in a new light bulb. I hope that fixes it. Now, if I can get the mgr. to send someone out to fix the soffits and schedule the pressure wash, I think we will be caught up. That difficult woman downstairs is coming down and I'd like to have it done before that but doubt I can.

Gordon, I have the same problem reading in bed with regular books. I put an extra pillow across my stomach and prop the Kindle on it. I prop it on one that lies beside me when I lie on my side. My Kindle has a cover and I can loop one finger through the strap and hold it more comfortably. I've seen those expensive books on Amazon. They must be collectible. I don't know where to get books. I get so many cheap or free on Amazon that I don't get them anywhere else. When books were digitized, some of the text got messed up. It's a shame. I don't see it much anymore but it was awful at first when e-readers came out. Stay cool out there in the Wild West. WWW.Fantasticfiction.com.

Barry, hope you are feeling better.

I got the bathrooms cleaned and the last load of laundry done. I tried the pet hair Bounce sheet and I think it helped. Roomba is cleaning the carpets. The kitchen is clean. Woo Hoo! Hope all y'all are have a good afternoon.

Love, Mikie

• Love

rockgor

well the repairman just left and i'm $xxxx poorer. he had to repair some water controller as the water wouldn't stop filling and something else to help with the agitator. well, this washer must be over 30 years old and it beats having to go out and buy a new washer(don't want to do this at this time). since the machine is old he suggested we do more smaller loads instead of large loads. which is what we do. i think we've have only had repairs done on this machine about 3 - 4 time.

jim bought a new one 2 years ago and it cost over $1,000. don't know how people can work in this heat. i was sweating buckets and i was just sitting in the living room watching tv. i look forward to 60 degree weather and rain.

later,

gordon

p.s. just came from downstairs and the back porch was flooded from the washer. swept the water out and mopped it all up. called the repair service and told him what happened. they will try to contact the repairman but it will not be tonight. hopefully they can get someone out here tomorrow. hope i don't have to replace this machine.

Last edited:

sunflowergirl

Gordon: I bet you could have used some colorful language when you found the flood. Frustrating isn’t the word. But.....obviously this repairman didn’t know what he was doing and then charged you the big bill....like they usually do. At 30 years old washer, seriously you might think about buying a new one. My DD has also had bad luck with her washers. Usually has to replace them about every 4-5 years. That tells us something about the workmanship. I do hope you get it all properly repaired with the next one they send out.

I’m up early with the usual. I watched the debate last night. I think the moderator needs to either use a loud whistle or shut off the microphone when the interrupting person can’t be shut up.

• Love

Mikie

Good Hump Day Morning, Kids,

Glad I didn't watch the debate last night. Sounds as though it was a cluster. I don't need that kind of stress. We all have enough on our plates without that! The nasty people downstairs have arrived. They drove down in their huge SUV that looks like some kind of govt. vehicle. He's a big bully and drives a big bully car. He's already emailed the mgr. wondering why our documents are on our web site which, BTW, is where they belong so people can access them. Then, he wanted the budget and minutes of our 'sub assn.' The individual assns. aren't required to have regular meetings like the big board. This guy is going to be a pain in the ass. I wonder whether he is going to try to take over our little board in our bldg. I don't know how long they are staying but I hope they leave soon.

The handyman stopped by to see what needs to be done to our soffits. Hope he gets them repaired quickly. I took him over and introduced him to Claudia so she could show him where hers needs to be fixed. I ran into the sweet young woman at the end of our bldg. She was watching over the nasty people's condo until they could come down. I explained to her that we will be pressure washing outside, including the dirty sidewalks. Hopefully, she will tell them, eliminating my need to interact with them. Glad I got the light fixture fixed before they came down; it's right outside their door.

Gordon, really old appliances were usually built to last but the new ones are only built to go 10-12 years, according to the dealers and repair people. My Bosch front loaders have gone beyond that and I hope they continue to work. The cost to replace them with Whirlpool is $700-$1,000 each. There are top loaders that are less expensive at around $500. Since the virus, all appliances have gone up at least a few hundred dollars. They say to replace rather than repair because the cost is often the same. My water heater is about the same age and I figure I'll have to replace it and the W&D once before I die. All the appliances in the kitchen are pretty new. I am so sorry that you spent all that money only to have it flood afterward. The repairman should definitely make come back and fix it and not charge anything. Good luck to you.

Sun, I also had bad luck with washers starting with the top loader that was in here. I think it was new but I started getting rust on my clothes. There was rust on the tub. I replaced it and not long after, the tub of the new one started rusting. I even left the door open so it could dry out. That's when I decided to get the front loaders with a stainless tumbler inside. I prop the door so it can dry when I've finished using it. It does a great job and, even though the set was more expensive, I'm glad I did it. Because they sit in a closet instead of a laundry room, I think it is harder for the washer to dry out. I think in the debates, the mics should be shut off for the other debater. Give the question and so many mintues to respond, cut his mic and give the other guy a few minutes to respond. All but around ten percent of the people have made up their minds so the debates are important for the ten percent. The rest only look to their candidate to confirm their decisions. Many have already voted. Our ballots were sent out yesterday.

It rained last night so I'm concerned that the pool will be cold this morning. Gonna go over and try to plow through. I'll come home and shower and wash my hair. It could stand a wee bit more trimming. I have been taking 400 mgs. of ibuprophen for my legs and it made a huge difference when I upped it to 600. I had forgotten how well it works at a higher dose. It's almost like taking an upper and it improves my outlook in spades. Gonna take it before I go to the pool. I got so much done yesterday afternoon.

I hope and pray for a pain-free day for everyone, one filled with NRG and peace.

Love, Mikie

Just got back from the pool. The water was nice but there was a brisk breeze that froze us when we got out. I took my ibuprophen and hope it keeps the aches away. I'm glad I did it because I really need to keep moving no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Love

rockgor

washer update. well it seems there were two things that was causing the over filling and the repairman only replace one part, hoping that it would fix it. he did check everything before leaving and said things were working. they now have to order the other part from the manf. and it should take a couple of days to receive. hopefully, once this is installed it would take care of the problem. of course i was told that there would no cost involved. the flooding forced me to clean out some of the debris and since it happen in the late afternoon, it wasn't too hot to handle. the floor is clean.

wonder what fresh hell is around the corner?

later,

gordon

rockgor

Ha Ha, Dorothy Parker used to say, "What fresh Hell is this when the phone or door bell sounded.
She was often called the wittiest woman in America, but she was unhappy and ended up drinking too
much and unable to finish her writing assignments.

Gordon ran some errands. Then decided it was too hot to do any more.

Barry, You've been here since Chicago burned down. Surely you must have lost a post or two
somewhere along the line. Either that or you've been really lucky.

It's hot and sticky here. Think I'll go back to bed and read some more.

I'm still reading the latest Fannie Flagg book.The main character is a little girl named
Daisy Fay Harper. She is 11 years old and lives in Mississippi with her parents. The book is set in
early times: the 1950. Amazing how care free and innocent they seem now.

Gordon just got back from doing errands. Decided it was too hot to do any more. These days
the weather is in the 90s; sometimes a bit hotter. If you live in the desert it's over 100.
Hugs
Rock

Mikie

Hi, Kids,

What a morning. I got into the shower and blew out my hair. I was going to go style it and Teresa called. She wanted me to go down to see the pruning job she did on the side of the bldg. OMG! She really slashed up the bushes. Not what I would have done but, bless her heart, she worked so hard. Wish I hadn't mentioned that I was going to trim them back. Now, there are bunches of them on the lawn. We left them there and I will call Joe so we can use the wheel barrow to take them to the dumpster. It won't be in the morning because I have to pick Cynthia and her friends up from the airport.
The nasty woman downstairs came out to walk her dog and wasn't going to speak. I said hi to her and instead of saying hi, she immediately launched into a tirade about a 'snake problem.' She wants the dense plants in the atrium removed. I wanted to ask her which ones and told her that someone mentioned that she is a gardener. She immediately snapped that she wasn't going to pull them out because of the snakes. I told her it was good she told me but that she should also call our mgr. He is the one she unloaded on before. He's gonna love that.

I had planned on introducing her to Teresa but it was obvious that all she wanted to do is be a pain. Teresa was dumbfounded. I look at Grace who still is having cognitive problems and may need more surgery. I look at the people who have lost loved ones to the virus. I look at the ones who have lost their jobs, businesses and homes. A harmless black snake is really nothing in the grand scheme of things. People like them self-destruct from the inside out.

I came inside to style my hair and SV threw up on the carpet. Holy cow! What a crazy morning. I was out of a lot of things and spent about twice as much but a lot of it was for things like my allergy meds, SV's litter, trash bags and hair color. Publix got more of the khaki shorts I love so I got another pair. These are the best shorts I own for $14.99. I had to bring it all up instead of leaving things like bottled water and kitty litter til later. It will take all the room I have to get Cynthia and her three pals and their luggage. While I was shopping, Joe called. I didn't want to have to call him back so I talked while I shopped, a very Karen thing to do.

Finally, DD just called. DGS is not able to handle school in this format so she is taking him to the woman other DD studied under. She specializes in ADD kids. DSIL was having a colonoscopy so she was waiting for him. I'm glad he is getting it.

Gordon, I'm happy they are sending the guy out with a new part when it comes in. I'm sorry it's been such a hassle for you and Rock. What a pain!

Rock, that is always one of my favorite sayings. I use it all the time. Because of the cold front, it's only 80 degrees out right now but it's really humid out. AACCKK!! Good choice to go read.

Gonna find something to do myself. After the day I've had, I think I deserve a rest. Been on the go all day. I finished the Guernsey book. I ended up loving it and the author. Unfortunately, she passed away. She got sick before the manuscript was ready to print and her niece helped with it. Hope all y'all are having a nice peaceful day.

Love, Mikie

• Love

sunflowergirl

Mikie: glad you liked the book. I’m always hesitant about recommending something. One person I knew would ask about something I liked, so she would buy it and then tell me she hated it. I stopped recommending books and movies to her. I usually just keep quiet if someone recommends something and I don’t care for it. And sorry you guys have a rotten pair of neighbors. We had a neighbor two doors down from where we used to live....I had just gotten fed up and told my DH we were going to move after the final straw. Put the house up for sale in a week, it sold right away but then we couldn’t find a house we liked. Then as soon as I walked into my house now I KNEW this was the one. After 35 years I still love it and thank God that he gave it to us.

My disposal is now in and after my nap I need to put everything back under the sink. After my handyman left I immediately left to get my flu shot. This time the pharmacist who gave it was so great.....I didn’t even feel it going in. The last 3 times the pharmacist grabbed my upper arm hard, left finger marks on my arm and then it swelled up and got hot for 3 days afterwards....all 3 times. By the way, she moved to Florida...watch out Mikie she may be near your neighborhood! And I also found out that everyone over 65 automatically gets the extra strong shot.

It’s 103 now at 1 PM.....hot.

springwater

Hello All

I caught up with everyones posts. Enjoyed reading and so happy to see Rock popping in now and then.

I had troubles of my own. Got hit by a motorcycle on a rainy night. I was walking up an incline. It was dark on the pavement and very uneven and i was walking at the edge of the road when i just saw bright lights felt something hit me and fell on the spot.

I found i could sit up, looked over and saw a man crumpled up on the road below, the motorcycle had fallen on my umbrella. People immediately came, asked me to check myself, got me my bag and my grocery bag, tomatoes had fallen out, all wet, someone spotted my money which had fallen out, handed it to me all wet too.
Others attended to the man. He got up after a while and they seated him on the pavement. Some boys told me he was drunk.

Two policemen arrived and asked me what happened. I told them.

I seem to have escaped unscathed except for a lovely bruise on my arm and leg where i fell. Didnt feel it then. Only next day i was stiff and it hurt if someone touched me. It seemed the other guy was ok too. Saw him standing being interrogated by the two policemen. I was praying while i was walking as i usually do when out, maybe thats the reason i didnt get badly hurt.

When i reached home i was not going to tell DD but she saw my broken umbrella with the handle bent. And i found my keys missing so took her to the spot some ten minutes away. Found the keys in the drain clean because the of rain water running thru it.

I didnt watch the debate. DH did. Like most here didnt want the stress.

On top of everything DD found one friend who she had met when she went to meet another friend who came back from europe had contracted covid. His whole family too altho no symptoms. It was 11 days since she had met him so she was quarantining herself for 3 days just in case.

Rock - i would rather be stupid and happy than witty and unhappy and drunk. Dorothy Parker seems like an interesting lady.

Mikie - i so wish the Sjogrens would go away for good. But seems like you have been holding your own. I really pray the nasty neighbours go away.

Sun - you are so lucky to live in your dream house. Today i saw a whole buncha tall roses in bloom. I had left the bush unattended so it was a pleasant surprise.

Gordon - sorry for your appliance troubles. On top of ant ones. I hope the days to come go smoother.

Granni - good to know DHs procedure went well.

Barry - i hope you come back to re post.

Judy, Willow et al, thinking about you.

God bless

Last edited:

sunflowergirl

Spring: OMG....you were so blessed to only get a couple of bruises.......and a broken umbrella which can be replaced. Wet streets at night can spell bad troubles, especially with motorcycles or bikes. I think Granni was driving at night when she had that encounter with the MC. And lucky you were able to find your clean keys.

Yes, I know I’ve been blessed by God so many times. I grew up very poor, and then my DH and I struggled with so much. My mother didn’t like our home when she saw it, but that’s because it’s so unassuming on the outside. That hurt me but really, she wasn’t living in it, I was.

Nice to find a big blooming rose bush.

I was in a conversation with two people the other day, one a local cop. He said he had gotten covid, but it didn’t bother him too much, but his wife who has asthma is still having problems.

Mikie

Hi, Kids,

Just resting and watching some of the commentary on the debate. Everyone agrees that it sucked. Glad I didn't watch. I'm really tired. I am chilling, one of the symptoms I still have following that flu. It's been nine months now. I am definitely a long hauler.

Sun, thanks for recommending the book. I really did love it and wish the author had lived to write more. I started a thriller with a tough buy hero. I think it's one of the freebies I get from Amazon. I'm so glad you love your home. I love mine too. When Mom and I rode into the hood with our realtor, we knew we had come home. The family home I had to leave after the divorce was my dream home and it killed me to have to leave. Now, I wouldn't want to have to take care of it. It was a fairly large house. A lot of the time, this condo is more than I can handle. Glad your disposal is in and you got the shot with no problems. I have a square plastic open container under my sink to hold all the smaller things and it makes it so much easier to keep it organized under there. Thanks for the heads up on the book.

Spring, I read your post with my jaw on my chest. OMG! I'm so glad you are okay and hope the stiffness and pain go away. I pray for protection for all of us and I hope it helped to protect you. Regardless, Dear One, I'm so glad you didn't get seriously injured. I love Dorothy Parker. I hadn't heard that one. Thanks for sharing it. The Sjogren's isn't as bad as when I first got it. I think those peptide injections helped a lot. I wish the neighbors would leave too but they just spent a fortune on the condo so they will likely stay. He's younger than she and is an attorney and mayor of the little town they live in so doubt they would be living here full time. The work they are having done is beautiful; I doubt they would ever recoup it were they to sell. Because we are ideally located and we take good care of the hood, the condos keep their value and a lot of people are redoing them. That just adds value to everything. I pray you heal from that accident.

I hope the increased ibuprophen dose will continue to help me. If I can get rid of the pain that causes exhaustion, perhaps the flare will pass. I'd love to feel well again like I did that three weeks. Got my electric bill and it was only $88 despite having to run the A/C all the time. That's a nice surprise. I'll keep up the prayers. I always ask for protection for my own family, our family here and my family in the hood. I pray for the mean people downstairs because I believe they need it most. It must be awful to go through life like that. Hope everyone has a lovely evening.

Love, Mikie

• Love

rockgor

spring, so glad you did not suffer any physical damage and were able to find your keys. did they arrest the man driving?

the repairman was here today as they got the part (waterflow gizmo). there was no additional charge. those sheets have been washed/rinse at least 4 times. he advised me to use the permanent press cycle, which is shorter, and the 'normal' speed. this would help save the gears and transmission in the long run. hopefully this will do it for now.

later,

gordon