PORCH 1241 IS NOW CLOSED (6/6/21) | Page 3 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

PORCH 1241 IS NOW CLOSED (6/6/21)

ProHealth CBD Store

springwater

Wind - it's not you making anyone leave. Please don't let this upset you. You are not alone in being confused. When someone eulogizes someone who is so outrageously against the rights of people of other races that a man of colour gets the life snuffed out of him in public without fear of retribution under their leadership..and then protestors storm the Senate demanding Trump win and a wild claim is made that they're BLM people! what else can be inferred?

We on the board have seen Julie leave like half a dozen times..all over someone who has brought immeasurable pain to the people to the extent his VP has decided enough is enough. And taken the rein in his hands.

After all this I have come to the conclusion we are like a family with members of opposing political views and we have to live with this knowing and accepting it. We have disagreements it boils over and then we get back to normal.

Since you came in recently I know this is difficult to comprehend.

Disagreements happen in families among friends colleagues the main thing is we care about the other as a person as a whole, ...I heartily hope and expect this to blow over.

God bless

• Love
Reactions: bct

springwater

Oh yes, I'm still trying to figure out why a BLM supporter would go marching to Congress, scale walls and scuffle with policemen to prevent a session where their preferred candidate is coming into leadership. I would ask Julie but she has left.

windblade

Spring, OMG, thank you for writing all this! I was feeling that I had caused so much harm, and not knowing how to handle feeling that. I'm so glad that you explained that this has happened before. I never wanted Julie to leave, and so quickly. I see our national situation the same way that you do. The harm done to people has been horrific. Wheww, going to try and calm down now. It's true - I don't know the dynamics of this group. Going to take some deep breaths. So very thankful you stopped by. Please keep me in your prayers. God bless.

sunflowergirl

I went to bed early, trying to get over the stress of this whole political thing, and after 4 hrs. woke to find this exchange. Judy, please don’t leave, we all love having you on the board.

Spring: A BLM supporter would not be there, period.

As much as others might disagree, this was an attempted coup that failed. Even other NATO countries have expressed their outrage and shock and have informed our government leaders. Months ago I started reading about the growing fascist and neo-nazi movements around the world and was horrified to compare Trump to other dictators. Boy, were my eyes opened. So much of the lies were perpetrated because of media outlets like Fox news and others. FB and twitter and other internet sites are the place where people get their misinformation. In just minutes lies can be spread like wildfire. I wish Twitter had shut down Trumps account weeks ago. He spouted so many many many lies and even in his “apology” couldn’t stop his lies from coming from his soul.

I have a close friend of over 60 years who about 4 months ago I started to see a change in what she was saying about Trump. She had gone from hating/despising him to actually believing him. Then I find out that she had switched over to watching Fox and believing the lies about Qanon. My DD and her family and SILs family are big Trump supporters.....I have not talked to them since the riots and don’t care to since I know what I will hear. I broke off communication with a friend of over 25 years earlier in february, simply because she started pushing Trump to me. I told her back then that Trump has come to make splits, he’s an evil man and those who follow him just can’t seem to see it.

I’m going back to bed, hoping to catch a few more hours of sleep. I’m a follower of Jesus and am aware of the sign of the times he spoke about. I can do nothing except pray.

• Love

Mikie

My Dearest Porchies,

I am leaving these heartfelt posts because I think each of us is trying to understand one another during an attack on our Capitol that none of us ever expected to see. I am going to start a new Porch and am hoping we will have calmer waters. I believe the deep divide in our country has invaded our friends and family all over this country, including our beloved Porch. I am praying during this stressful time in the hope that a new administration will usher in more unity in America.

Love, Mikie

• Love

Granniluvsu

Thanks Mikie for moving the post. Sorry, I thought it was WILLOW , maybe it ws WIND. To much happening but I was responding to whoever it was who said she was thinking of leaving because of something Julie said earlier. My PH posting area is weird. It does not have the thigs on top where you can make larger fonts, etc. It has been that was all day. You can see it but you cannot push on anything fo the fonts, etc. I wasn't even sure the first time if the post would go.

I think I figured out my problem on PH was because I added to the old volume thinking it was the new one. Mikie might have done that for clarity. Not sure. Gotta arun for now. DH needs the computer.

Love,
Granni