PORCH 1280 IS NOW CLOSED (9/13/21) | Page 2 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

PORCH 1280 IS NOW CLOSED (9/13/21)

ProHealth CBD Store

rockgor

Hi Kids, I know you are all eager to hear about the book by Mave Binchy's cousin. Sad to say it
was not very good. I got a bunch of duds. Even a book by my favorite author was lou-zay. Here
is a pic from the library.

1631789262933.png

rockgor

The above kinda looks like Halloween, huh, ? I wouldn't go to the exhibit above unless I got paid lots!
Some of that yellow- green paint would at least brighten the place up a little. More and more of
my favorite entertainers are dying. I'm glad they could leave examples of their talents behind.
Wish I had some, but I didn't. Sigh.

Gordon is busy every day running errands and doing the household fiances and gardening and
cooking and talking to Jim on the phone. Jim ran the garden club which met at the county
arboretum. It is on the brink of disappearing now. At least they can still discuss their plants.

Mikie, hope something somehow flips your switch. Kinda like Shazam! Sunflower, eager to see your latest painting.

Windblade, glad to hear you are getting more energy. I sure don't have any. At least I did when
I was young. Maybe you can pass on some of your tips.

I hear somebody creeping around. Gordon or his brother. Guess his brother came in during the
night. He wasn't here yesterday.

Granni, I think Singing in the Rain is the best musical ever made. Have seen it several times.
It's amazing that Gene Kelly Didn't get seriously injured early in the picture when he is climbing
on those cars in traffic at the beginning.

Gotta Go. Hugs and popcorn to everydobby. Rock

Last edited:

Mikie

Hi, Kids,

Just got a text from DD. DGS has a rash and is feeling lightheaded. She is off to have him tested for Covid. I'm worried about him and worried about his coming down even if his test is neg. I just read about all the long haulers who haven't been able to recover from Covid. They almost all have high medical debt and are unable to return to work. There appears to be a lot of them. SS has been closed for in-person appts. so disability claims have come to a halt. There is a huge backlog. It took me three years to get SSD. Even in normal times, they move at the speed of a snail.

Rock, so good to see you here. Yes, that green is quite bright. All the buildings are painted like that. Wouldn't want it in my hood but it's not bad on the little main street at Matlacha. It's a quirky little place filled with quirky people. I have read Maeve Binchy's books and have always liked them. I have no legacy to leave behind but I think people will remember that I loved them. You are not alone in believing Singin' In The Rain is the best musical ever. I've read that opinion from some of the pros. I love it too. Thanks for your wish that my switch gets flipped--from your lips to God's ear. I hope the same for you and all our Dear Porchies.

Gonna get going. I'm filling my pill boxes and cleaning a wee bit. My watch is telling me it's time to stand so I had better do it.

Love, Mikie

Granniluvsu

Hi AWL,

I really ccan't stay and was reading.

MIKIE - Cute picture!! Where was the message you saw from Richard Carson? I haven't seen it but of course went straight to the Porch like I always do. That is ashame they are taking down medical information. We need it now more than ever !! When are your kids coming, this Friday, like tomorrow?? Enjoy yourself but try not to wear yourself out. With me it doesn't take much, you either I suspect!!

JUDY - How nice to hear from you. So sorry about the PTSD and hope you find some healing with that. I know it can be slow and all the stuff in the air sure does not help, lots of allergiens plus other things. Keep working on it dear girl.

SUN - Keep on with your art work. I know it is great for you as my music is for me, especially in these times. It is your therapy!!! Have you sold any of your art work lately?? They are so beautifu!!

Sorry everyone, I need to go and start lunch. We have leftover stir fry. at least for me. Not sure about DH. Tonight will be a messy project with liver and onions again. Not hard just messy and I don't mind eaeting it but not everyone does. DH just LOVES Liver and Onions!! Not the best daay didn't sleep well last night. I have some what I think are bug bites even on my tummy ( I keep my shirt out). I think it is those tiny little bugs. I must be super sensitive, but not allergic and they itch like mad. I keep putting cortisone cream on them. I guess it helps a little. Also havae my usual headache. Bah humbug!!

Sory if I missed someone. I think I almost missed ROCK!!

Love,
Granni

sunflowergirl

Mikie: Oh no…..I’m assuming they’re cancelling? The problem with the quick test is it can give false readings.

Rock: Sorry to read that the orchid club is dwindling down. Same with most organizations. I don’t know when or if my senior citizen art gathering will start up again. We have met several times in the park but just to snack and talk, but then again I didn’t do much painting before…just chatted.

Granni: What little bugs do you mean? do you have those little tiger mosquitos in your area? I’m positive I have one that got in my home and my legs are getting bit up. I’ve swatted at it while on me biting but somehow I didn’t get it and it was back again the next night. And I have two huge, red places that I’m positive I got a spider bite while sleeping. So nice thinking about what might be crawling over me.

Willow77

Hi to All,

Pain class Tuesday turned out okay. It was interesting but mostly repeat of what I heard before. The pain psychologists part of the talk was a lot more interesting. She had us say how many years we were in pain and she wrote it on the board. There was 85 years of pain in the room. I find out today in class where she is going with that.

The gist of the PT part was that the injury site sends a signal to the brain that something is wrong and the brain sends the pain signal to the body. It is the brain that tells us we have pain and sometimes when we get an injury the brain still sends pain signals when the injury has healed so we need to learn how to change that. (I don't know if I buy that for FMS.) It sounds reasonable for some types of pain like phantom limb pain, but not sure if it fits me. I was in pain this morning because my muscles were cramping, nothing to do with an old injury. I don't think it fits for arthritis either. But I do know that we can turn down the volume of the pain with breathing exercises and meditation. I have found passive muscle relaxation helpful enough to get me through many shopping trips. So that was day 1. I have a few errands to run on the way to class and I want to get there early enough to get my flu shot.

I found out that Bear has gotten his first vaccine and Kay will get hers this weekend so I am so relieved. Both boys have gotten their jabs now. Bear was partly hesitant because he has gotten reactions to the flu shot and the tetanus shot. My Dad used to work in the building that made tetanus shots at Parke Davis years ago and there were two versions of the shot. The cheaper one used a serum made from horses and there were a lot of reactions to that one but since it was cheaper to make they used it a lot. Later they phased it out and everyone gets the other shot. Dad worked at the plant they called the farm. It was in the country and had a lot of animals that they used for making vaccines. When he would work in the flu building we all had to get flu shots every year. I liked getting the shot because I wouldn't get the flu that winter. They didn't offer the vaccines anywhere for just anyone like they do now.

What medical info are they taking down? Are they doing it in the forum or just the articles. I liked the articles but I don't read them much. It seems like the researchers are doing the same studies over and over. I don't see many new discoveries.

I have got to run. I need to start getting ready for class.

Love to All,
Willow

sunflowergirl

Willow: I’ve basically had pain since I turned 10…..that was the start of having a period. So as the years went on I got more problems. With the FM I believe it was around age 40 and I’m almost 77 now. Long time of dealing with pain.

Here’s the copy that Rich Carson sent to everyone .
Friends,

I founded ProHealth in 1988 in an effort to reach out and offer help, encouragement and support to other patients like myself who were suffering with ME/CFS. We soon included people with fibromyalgia and later chronic Lyme disease because those illness were closely related to ME/CFS. At that time, most of the medical community didn't even recognize these illnesses as existing, therefore, they offered little help for patients. As a result, struggling patients began to turn to one another and look to organizations and companies like ProHealth to learn more about their illness and seek options to help them cope with these mysterious devastating diseases.

It has been my honor for the past 33 years to provide you with the latest research, news and information about ME/CFS, fibromyalgia and chronic Lyme disease. And I'm proud to say that ProHealth has been able to raise and donate close to $5 million to research and awareness for these diseases.

During that time, ProHealth has also offered you a wide variety of the highest quality, best researched nutritional supplements available. While we will continue to provide you with these same high-quality supplements going forward, the FDA will no longer allow us to publish disease-related information on this website. They feel that if a company that sells supplements also publishes information about diseases, they are implying that their supplements will prevent, treat, mitigate or cure those diseases or the symptoms of those diseases. By law, such claims cannot be made.

Therefore, although my heart is still with you and these disease communities, ProHealth will no longer be able to provide any disease-related information. Sometime in October, we will be removing all disease-related content from the ProHealth website. As soon as possible, we will then provide you with a list of organizations where you can find good, accurate information about ME/CFS, fibromyalgia and chronic Lyme disease.

I hope you will continue to come to ProHealth.com for your nutritional supplement needs. As always, I insist that we offer only the highest quality, best researched supplements available. You have my personal guarantee! And I want to assure you that ProHealth is as committed as ever to supporting our beloved patients with ME/CFS, fibromyalgia and chronic Lyme disease. Our hearts will always be with you first and forever.

Wishing you healing and happiness,
8a827a56-3401-40b8-92cd-86ca13ded1cf.jpeg

Mikie

Hi, Kids,

Have been getting some things done around here but it's been a bit of a scattered day. I cleaned out some old food from the fridge and took the garbage down to the dumpster. My CBD things have arrived from PH. I'm excited to try the sleep gummies tonight. I'll wait til FJ is over. Gonna try the cream where I have inflammation on my shins. The old CBD balm I still have really works well for that.

Sun, thanks so much for posting Rich's letter. I'm guessing/hoping it's just the articles and not the forums which will be eliminated. I've been coming here for 20 years. I am concerned about DGS. The rash concerns me. I think he should see his doc before coming down. I don't feel good about this visit. Joe agreed with me. His one son who visits the most got his jab and told Joe he did it for him so he could visit without infecting him.

Granni, kids are supposed to catch a flight tomorrow that arrives in the evening. I really do hope they cancel. Hope your bites are better and the bugs leave you alone. Mmm, stir fry sounds good.

Willow, with FMS, researchers have found a substance in the spinal cord that they call Substance P. It appears that it amplifies the pain signals. I don't think that's the whole picture but it is interesting. I hope this class really helps you. Glad your boys got their jabs.

The skies have been gray all afternoon but no rain. It interferes with my TV antenna signal. I started to watch a movie on Netflix when the mgr. called. Her boss did email me about the delinquent acct. on the condo so I hope we can get the lien placed on it. They actually made a payment last month in the hopes, I think, that we won't file the lien. At least, he's not ignoring me.

I'm already feeling tired. Didn't get my hair washed but I can do that tomorrow. Have to make a run to Publix regardless of whether the kids come down or not. I'd like to go to Aldi too to see whether they have some good German chocolate candy for Halloween. I ordered one of those magnetic cheat sheets for DD for times and temps for air frying. She is so thrilled. We have both just been guessing.

Hope all y'all have a lovely evening.

Love, Mikie

Just got a text from DD. They are cancelling. As much as I want to see them, I think it's for the best. She will let me know how he is doing.

Last edited:

Granniluvsu

SUN - It sounds like you got your FM about the same time I did, not counting when you were 10 and started your period. Lots of stress about the time I started with all the pain wiwth DFIL and Alz and DD#3 who was starting some of her escapades in school and hanging out with the wrong people. Thanks for moving over Rich Carson's letter. That is a reeal shame removing the good stuff. He has no choice!!! Those bugs MIGHT be those teeny tiny mosquitos, I guess they are but not positive. I have a few on my legs and arms too. They were driving me nuts last night. I took a antihisamine the other day but not sue that helped much.

MIKIE - Who is sick in your family that they changed their plans. Of course if someone is sick they shoudnt travel in the first place. Now you don't have to wash your hair unless of course it is driving you nuts like mine does today. LOL Sorry they had to cancel but it was right for everyone!!! There wil be another time to visit when everyone is well.

WILLOW - Let us know when your teacher talks about all that pain in the room and what she had to say. It should be very intersting!! Maybe she will have some tips on getting rid of some of it.

Hope everyone has a good rest of the day and up to the weekend. It will be a quiet weekend for us. Not doing very much abaout catch up stuff in the house. .

Love to awl,
Granni

sunflowergirl

Granni: you could try what I do to relieve the itching. Heat up a cup of water like you’re going to make tea, put in a teaspoon for about 20 sec. then place spoon on the bite. Yes, it will be HOT…I have to go in spurts with the spoon but it does help relieve the itching. I’ve tried cortizone 10 but really doesn’t help that much. I don’t take an antihistamine….makes me feel weird.

Mikie

Hi Kids,

Granni, DD texted me today that DGS has an unusual rash and was feeling lightheaded. She is taking him to the doctor. I hope he is okay. He said the rash is burning and his chest hurts. It's just not a good idea to travel when one has something like that. He just texted me that he misses me and is sorry they aren't coming down. I told him I miss him too and we will do it soon. Sounds as though stress of one kind or another has played a part in our illnesses.

Sun, I also had pain as a kid. They used to call it 'growing pains' but I think it was a harbinger of things to come. My FMS came on following a car accident but I had already had ME/CFIDS for ten years at that point. Ten years after that, the Sjogren's showed up. I'm on a ten-year schedule. I got ME/CFIDS 30 years ago.

Decided not to wait til after JF to try the gummi CBD for sleep. I can feel it relaxing me. I tried the new cream and like it. Like the balm, it has a bit of an oily feel and a little goes a long way. It is helping with the inflammation on my shins.

Looks as though we will be getting lotsa rain over the next seven days. It would be nice to sleep to the sound of rain tonight. Hope all y'all have a nice night and get restful sleep.

Love, Mikie

Reactions: bct

springwater

Willow - so glad to hear your kids got the vaccine. I hope their SOs get them too. Easier to sleep at nights isn't it knowing that.

Sun - its a hazard going down to the garden these days. Those tiny mosquitoes bite the worst. I'm so glad you told us about the hot spoon remedy. It works! A remedy that doesn't cost yet more money, yay.

Rock - thats too bad about the new book. Well, win some lose some. Maybe on your next library trip you will be luckier.

Yes, I can imagine how busy Gordon must be. Housework is neverending. I wish his orchid club didn't close. But the times are such. Nice to hear about Henry.

Mikie - thats too bad about the DGS getting rash and chest troubles. I can't think what those mean. Praying he feels better soon.

I think I saw some more storms forming over there. I guess that's why the rain. I love it to rain at bedtime. How is your sinus now.

Judy - thanks for looking in. As you can see most of us are dealing with something or other.

It's still raining here. I don't mind it. Not even when I go out for grocery shopping and it's a light rain. Although my shoes get ruined. I wish I could wear gum boots but only the army and utility workers wear them.

Speaking of which the municipality has taken to digging up roads to install new cables underground. They've created huge mounds of earth and just cover up afterwards untidily. Rock's, mud, stones in a mound. And all wet.

My compound where the flagstones are is littered with leaves. And the back and two sides of the house is again a jungle. I had just gotten the overgrowth cut down. But the rain makes the plants weeds sprint up.

Today I made a kidney bean curry and it turned out so good. I tried to look for my recipe book but it's got lost under other things so I used Google. I'd boiled some chicken and a cauliflower separately. So we got some greens into our system.

Last edited:

rockgor

Hi Rich, thank you for your thoughtful letter. I don't understand the part about such claims
cannot be made. Watch tv and you see all kinds of claims made to cure all sorts of ailments.
Especially at night.

But you already know that. Wishing the best for you and Pro health,
Rock Reburn.

Mikie

Good Friday Morning, Kids,

Slept late but was up with a sinus headache from hell during the night. I got the gel pack to put on my head. Heat would likely have felt better but I wasn't up to heating something in the microwave in the middle of the night. I just took an acetaminophen and hope it clears up. Don't know whether I'll go to the pool or not. Might rain but the rain showers are scattered this morning. Rained off and on all day yesterday. Weatherman says it will do the same today. I'm actually glad our rainy season is still going strong. We can always use it as long as it doesn't flood. Got a text from DD. DGS has a yeast infection causing the rash and he got dehydrated. I'm glad it's not covid. I think between having had Covid and one jab, he's likely protected pretty well. He could still get a breakthrough delta infection but it would probably be light. With my sinus problems, I'm relieved they aren't coming right now but hope they can soon.

Granni, you could get a pair of those rubber boots that the Brits have worn forever. I think they call them their Wellies for Wellingtons. I've seen all kinds of colorful ones here. The meatcutters at Publix wear them because they have to keep the floor washed down. Your kidneybean curry sounds good. DD was so excited about the magnetic cheat sheet I got for her at Amazon. I have mine stuck to the side of the fridge next to the stove. I'm hungry for some of the potato chunks in ranch dressing and cooked in the Instant Pot air fryer. Yes, those weeds in rainy season are a real pain. Thanks for your prayers for my DGS.

Rock, I see all kinds of ads in the paper for supps that make all kinds of claims for curing all kinds of conditions. Will they have to cease and desist? I don't know but the powers that be have done us a great dis-service. Of course, when you have people on social media making claims that maybe we could ingest disinfectant or take an anti-parasite drug for horses to kill Covid, you have to realize how gullible people are. They will do things like that but are not supposed to see articles by experts about supps that may help conditions. It's not just supps but the articles here had all kinds of good info on the latest research into our illnesses.

BTW, I used the new CBD cream and it took away the inflammation in my legs. Tried one gummi CBD to relax and sleep last night. I still woke to use the john and ice up my headache but I slept later. The dose is two of them and I may try that tonight. I think it helped me to relax. I've had a bit of stress of late. Used to be a drink in the evening would help but with the acid reflux, I don't like to drink before bedtime.

I hope everyone has a great wrap up to the week.

Love, Mikie

Just got out of the shower and blew dry my hair. Just giving myself a few minutes before styling it and spraying it. The hot water on my head felt sooo good! I had to run down to put the signs on our plumbago bushes so the gardeners won't butcher them. I would think they would know by now but if the signs are missing, they may think they should go at them. This will be never ending.

Last edited:
  • Love

Granniluvsu

Geetings awl,

Not much new here.

MIKIE, et al - Sorry that your DGS has a yeast infection plus being dehydrated but glad they got it dxed and I now he is getting treated for the right thing, antifungal. I'm sure he doesn't feel to good either way and hope this RX is going to help him feel much better soon. Sorry the trip was canceled but no oone needs to travel esp on a plane with others when ill, of any type. Glad you got your hair wash. I need to do that tonight but ot worrying that much on styling. The way my beautician cuts it I can do lots of things with it but I am to lazy and looks fine when I do little to it. I needed to do it last ight but after standing so long on the cooking and cleaning up with the Liver and Onions my back was killing me more than usual along with everything else. DH does help some with clean up but there is still lots to do and lots of stuff to do by hand. I didn't put my pots and pans in the DW and don't run the DW more than once or occasionaly 2x a wk. We have leftovers so I will have them tonight without all the major cleanup!! YAY

****What is the name of that cream you used fo the inflammation as well as the CBD gummies. I was about to order the gummies the other day, I think they were the correct ones but I had to get off the computer at that time.

Almost time to fix lunch. We went to Office Depot to get some desk calendars , mechanical pencils for DH and I and another loose leaf book and some separataors for my singing group. We hardly go to OD so some of mine are in bad shape and I have been using them for years. I probably should have gotten moe but this will do for now. They were having a sale of sots since the School supply rush time is over.

Love you all,
Granni

Mikie

Hi, Kids,

Got my hair styled and sprayed. Think I've mentioned that I do my hair big the first day so it holds its body until I wash it again. Reminds me of our hair in the '60's. I really should get it cut but hate to; I've gotten so many bad cuts at the salon. It's gonna need to be colored again before long. Really haven't done much else. I am making my Ranch dressing taters in the air fryer. They are so good. I'm tired of sandwiches.

Granni, I did two jobs I hate today--I washed my hair and filled my pill boxes. I am glad I washed my hair as the hot water helped my headache. The sinus pain in my teeth has let up a bit. I got the blueberry gummi CBD for sleep. The cream is the CBD + Manuka cream. Manuka is a honey that has good uses. I don't know how long the 40 percent off sale will last here so am glad I got it. My back hurts when I stand and clean or prep food. I have a soft mat in the kitchen and that helps but wearing my back brace helps the most. Dollar Tree has lots of school and office supplies and they are a great bargain.

I had to go get the taters out of the Instant Pot. I ate them and have half of them left to heat up tomorrow. They are even better as leftovers. I'll stop back in later. I think a nap is in order. These sinus infections take a lot out of a person.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Love, Mikie

0FA1D149-5B5B-46BF-ACCD-B6648E333189.jpeg

Last edited:

sunflowergirl

The men with all those huge trucks and cranes just left and I walked down to get my van I had parked earlier. When I went out this morning at 6:30 to move my van it was foggy. Cold hitting the hot air makes fog. There was even vapors coming off the pool. I love the cooler weather. Hopefully we can wave bye bye to summer. It was pretty exciting for a couple of hours…..at least for the men standing around watching as the cranes lifted the tall wooden pole out over the roof of the house across from me and then put the replacement in the hole. Two of my neighbors left. They either had a doc appt. (he was carrying a blanket) or they just couldn’t stand the STRESS of it all. He’s around 80 now and really looking old and decrepit. I think the covid has done a # on him.

I’ve been working on my watercolor of a banana tree with the flower and small bananas. I’ve been taking my time and I’m pleased with it. I wish I could shrink it enough to post

Mikie: how did your DGS get the fungus infection? I hope he’s feeling better now.

Mikie

Good Saturday Morning, Kids,

Up early with my sinuses still hurting but nowhere near as bad as yesterday morning. I hope it's nice out so I can get to the pool to walk with Barb. News is ramping up regarding the young woman who disappeared with her boyfriend out West. They live in North Port which is just up the coast off of I-75. I haven't been there in years; it used to just be a very small place. It's probably grown a lot by now. Cops can't find the guy so it's looking worse than ever for him. He is refusing to cooperate.

Something is also very suspicious about Alex Murdaugh, the guy whose son and wife were murdered, who is addicted to opiates, who stole money from his company, and who paid someone to shoot him. Cops are also re-investigating the death of his housekeeper. Finally, Robert Durst has been found guilty of killing his friend, Susan Bermann. Prosecutors also blamed him for the deaths of his wife and an acquaintance in Galveston. These murders were committed years ago and he never paid for his crimes. He's very ill and likely won't live that long. He testified at this trial and the prosecution uncovered all his lies.

I love Court TV. I don't watch every minute of the trials but it can be very interesting. The trial of Kyle Rittenhouse is coming up and it should be fascinating. He's claiming self-defense but he illegally took an assault rifle to a protest when he was 17. I think he has been pampered and enabled and he may get off of the self-defense charge. The case of the jogger in GA who was shot by three men is coming up soon too. The Doctors had an expert on who said watching true crime can be healthy because it causes the brain to think about the situation and where things went wrong. Glad I am getting some kind of benefit. I just enjoy watching it all unfold. Woman are the majority of the audience for true crime shows.

Ah, such is my sad life. Actually, I do enjoy my life and am thankful for all my blessings. Yesterday, there were ibis all over the slash pine. It breaks my heart that our fountain is kaput but the new one should be installed before too long. There is pond scum on it now.

Sun, I only got a quick text from DD. I don't know whether or not the doc prescribed a salve for DGS's fungal infection of something oral. Nancy said when her son was in HS on the swim team, he had constant fungal rashes. DGS has been in soccer tryouts out in the hot sun so I would imagine sweat may have had something to do with it. I'm glad you are able to paint. Surely wish you could post pics. The one above of my taters was taken with my iPad. I just select medium size and it's not too big to post. Hope your sciatica is better. My hip is clicking when I walk off and on. It's always something!

Gonna go read the paper. Hope all y'all have a great start to the weekend.

Love, Mikie

• Love

sunflowergirl

Mikie: I’ve been reading about that missing young woman. Why haven’t the police arrested the boyfriend? And that lawyer! Sounds very suspicious now with the housekeeper too. Yes, I guess watching court TV would stimulate the brain. Speaking of stimulating, I gave up on listening to The Queen’s Gambit. I listened to half of it and so much of it was chess moves. I’m sure the movie had to have been more than that.

I take the pics with my ipad and use the smallest size but it still says too big. I’ve even tried using that app that Willow has used and tried shrinking it….I can’t make it work. I don’t understand how you can with your Ipad and I can’t with mine.

Mikie

Hi, Kids,

Home from the pool. It has clouded up but is really nice. I walked with Barb to the mailbox and my St. Jude 2022 calendar was there. Woo Hoo! We were just talking about how to get appts. set up on our calendars for next year. The August condo financials are there too. The mgmt. co. emails them as an attachment a couple of days before the hard copies get here so I already did a cursory check. Now I will go through them more carefully. We ran into two other neighbors and had a nice chat. Our mgr. says this is her favorite community because of the people.

Sun, defense attorneys on TV say that no evidence of a crime is present so that guy has no obligation to talk to the cops. One said most attorneys would advise that because, even when innocent people of interest talk to the cops, it's often used against them in a rush to judgement. His parents asked the FBI to check their home and they removed a few things. It's all pretty fishy looking and I'm guessing foul play will show up before too long. The boyfriend is now hiding out so the cops can't find him. I watched the series of The Queen's Gambit and it was good. I don't understand the problem with the pics on the iPad either. Mine is a bit newer but the software is the same. Wish we had a tech savvy nerd to help us out.

My head feels a bit better but the one molar is still aching a bit. I know it's my sinuses and not the tooth because of the sinus headaches and I just had my teeth checked and x-rays done. Gonna rest a bit before deciding what I'm going to do. I need to clean up the kitchen a bit first. I forgot to chew the CBD gummis last night before bed and before brushing my teeth. I turned on the Calm app with the rain on my phone and it really relaxed me before I turned it off and went to sleep. Wish it had a timer on the app.

Love, hugs and good wishes for everyone.

Love, Mikie

• Love