PORCH 1283 IS NOW OPEN (10/2/21) | Page 4 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

PORCH 1283 IS NOW OPEN (10/2/21)

ProHealth CBD Store

Mikie

Hi, Granni,

I hope you feel better. I'm going over to FB. As much as I hate losing our home here, I am glad to see most everyone making the best of things on FB.

Love, Mikie

• Sad
Reactions: bct

Granniluvsu

Not much time to post as I need to go fix lunch. Another busy day for me/us and singing practice but not sure how my voice will be. Seem like I lost some of it at church when trying to sing. Hope the radiation had not ruined my voice and that this is just temporary.

MIKIE, et al - Glad your kids get to do some traveling. Doubt if we will be but I agree, seize the moment. DH does not always feel that way and is very hesitant what with the violence happening as well as illness. Good for them . Hope they have a great time and get back home safely. When we traveled in Europe it was such a carefree time with no problems, before 9/11 and that this going on now. Now we can really appreciate it. Hope you feel better soon and my throat too. DH is starving again !! LOL

GORDON - Glad you got a cheaper drug for your eczema that hopefully works for you. Yes some of these drugs are a ridiculous price. I know as there is one that works for urinary and is covered by our insurance but it is still $100 for 3 months which is still high for us with everything else we all take. Without insurance it is over $300.

Hugz to all,
Granni

Mikie

Hi, Granni,

I hope the radiation doesn't cause problems with your voice. I'll pray about it. It breaks my heart to see Paris on TV now with graffiti all over everything. It's such a beautiful place but has been defaced so horribly. Seems people today have no regard for anything or anyone sometimes. Glad my kids aren't as cynical as I. I guess I'm just getting old and pissy but it's hard not to feel like this when I can remember a time before so much negativity. Of course, things back in the day weren't all roses for a lot of people. I just wish we could live in peace and try to do positive things that advance everyone and not tear everything apart.

I'm laughing about your DH starving. At least, he has a healthy appetite. Take care.

Love, Mikie

Reactions: bct