Powerful New York Times Op-Ed Strikes Blow for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome! | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Powerful New York Times Op-Ed Strikes Blow for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome!

ProHealth CBD Store

Alyssa-Admin

The New York Times is the most influential paper in the English speaking world. It gets hundreds of op ed applications a day, and it just chose to publish a powerful, powerful editorial on chronic fatigue syndrome. Coming on the tails of the Institute of Medicine report Julie Rehmeyer, a journalist with ME/CFS, hit’s all the right notes in her piece aptly titled “A Disease Doctors Refuse to See” (literally and metaphorically).

Read more: Powerful New York Times Op-ed Strikes Blow For Chronic Fatigue Syndrome http://www.cortjohnson.org/blog/2015/02/25/powerful-new-york-times-op-ed-strikes-blow-chronic-fatigue-syndrome/

(Thanks again to Cort and letting us use his great write ups!).

So what do you think?

Sounds to me like between the name change, this....and I am sure many other things....Looks like things are finally starting to get serious...about time, too!

tamsyn2

Love the article .... but the new name is a total mouthful, confusing, and just as open to stigma as the old name. Still, if it helps the medical profession take notice, it's all good. Thanks for sharing!