Prayer of thy Healing Angels | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Prayer of thy Healing Angels

ProHealth CBD Store

windblade

Prayer of Thy Healing Angels that is carried from God by Michael, Thy Archangel

Pour out, Thy Healing Angels,
Thy heavenly Host upon me,
And upon those that I love,
Let me feel the beam of Thy
Healing Angels upon me,
The light of your Healing Hands,
I will let Thy Healing begin
Whatever way God grants it,
Amen.
From Lorna Byrne

Last edited:

windblade

I love the prayer above, especially because it says "whatever way God grants it", so we are not relying on just our own knowledge. And also I love how it gathers up so many, in adding " upon those that I love."

Last edited:

Mikie

Judy, thank you for posting this. I love this prayer too. It is beautiful. Springwater here has introduced the idea of healing divine light and I have found it a wonderful thing to incorporate into my prayers for healing.

Love, Mikie

windblade

Mikie, is there any specific way that you do that? Do you picture the light in certain ways? I know Qigong also works with chi energies similar to Prana healing energies.

Mikie

I visualize the light inside my entire body and radiating out. It is a white light of healing, warmth and peace. I visualize a purple light of protection all around my neighborhood, family and friends from Archangel Zedkiel. According to legend, he can zap away evil and negative energy with a purple light ray, rendering it neutral. I learned of him through Spring too.

Love, Mikie

Granniluvsu

Thanks Judy,

That is a lovely prayer. Thanks for posting it ! Sorry this is rather late, like over a month !

God bless,
Granni