Prayers for upcoming election on November 3 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Prayers for upcoming election on November 3

ProHealth CBD Store

lydia1

Probably everyone is aware that the United States will be having an election this coming Tuesday, November 3, 2020. I thought I would start a thread and invite friends on these boards to offer up prayers, Bible verses, etc. for this very important event. It would be best if we didn't voice our opinions on any of the candidates...rather, just pray that Tuesday goes smoothly...and that the days following will be as peaceful as possible. I truly believe that God is in control of anything and everything, from elections to the most trivial things one can think of.

I'll start with these verses from Romans...NIV translation...(I just googled "Bible verses and prayers for the election"). Many recent weeks/months (and these next few days) have been, and still may be filled with anxiety for so many people. But I know in my heart that God wants only the best for his children, and even if the election doesn't turn out the way some of would choose...He has not (and will never) abandoned us, and He truly can take something "bad" and use it for good. So, don't lose hope, even if all the people you voted for don't win...we still have each other on these boards. And we still have our Heavenly Father. Blessings to all...

Romans 8:28-30
New International Version

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.