Problem Teeth Anyone? | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Problem Teeth Anyone?

ProHealth CBD Store

Alyssa-Admin

Hi all, I wanted to share something interesting with you....

My aunt has been taking Amitriptyline for the past 10 years for migraines....and...has now had to have a full set of veneers put in...why? According to her dentist (and other things I have also read), Ami apparently has the capacity to rot your teeth - from the inside out. $40,000 for a whole new set of chompers.

The other thing that a lot of us have issues with is TMJ. And between clenching and Ami, well, I am watching my teeth go from nice pearly whites, to chunks of them literally falling out (and not chewing on toffee either!).

For me, I decided to get a mouth guard to wear...and although it is supposed to be worn at night, I actually wear it sometimes during the day as well. I am constantly catching myself clenching...

Share your teeth stories here! :)

Here is the link about Ami and teeth http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/depression/medicines/amitriptyline.html

Alyssa-Admin

Of course it would help if I didn't have this in the recipe section. DOH! Not sure how to move it. Help has been requested!

jkennedy

If someone has sensitive teeth and doesn't want a toothpaste with fluoride, Squigle Tooth Builder has really helped me. It has Xylitol instead of flouride. One of the places you can buy it is Amazon. Here are the ingredients:

36% Natural Xylitol, water, calcite, glycerin, poloxamer, cellulose gum, Methocel, calcium propionate, lactoferrin