ROCK'S STORY TIME | Page 2 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

ROCK'S STORY TIME

ProHealth CBD Store

windblade

But now, as a small group pulled their wicker chairs to the tables at Alina's Tea Shoppe, they watched bemused as a sapphire blue bird flew across the room. And some butterflies that had shiny jeweled wings rose out of a jewelry display. Someone had brought the Egyptian text with diagrams, and the word Ka jumped out at them.

springwater

A low humming tone started up, and each person became aware of a change taking place. Alinas Tea Shoppe started dissolving, the walls melting away to reveal empty vast spaces, reaching far into the horizon, turqouise blue skies, the sandstone floor under their feet turning into soft warm golden sand

windblade

But the text-bearer said, " And yet there is a greater reality here than even the strongest hallucinigens can concoct.;)"
The little group sat in a circle in the amber colored sand, talking over all the surprising events that had happened. They agreed that there was something in it all, that they were experiencing a stronger life-force, the ka of the Egyptian scroll. It was filling up all of their cells, their molecules with vitality, a sense of great adventure.

Mikie

Judy, you are an excellent writer, like Spring. This would seem to me to be a good place to stop unless someone else has more to add. If so, it is a very satisfying end to the tale. What does everyone else think?

windblade

Mikie, that's exactly what I was thinking - that it felt finished. I was waiting a little bit, to see what you, Spring and Barry thought. I couldn't add any more. This was so much fun - it really lifted my spirits.

• Love
Reactions: bct

Mikie

I was thinking perhaps our next story might focus on beautiful places that feel homey and friendships with perhaps some animals thrown in. Rock and I like the Fanny Flagg books with lovable quirky characters in small towns. Just a few ideas to think about or something entirely different. I'm up for whatever ya'll want.

Love, Mikie

Granniluvsu

Sounds like a good ending to this little story.. You all did a good job !! It is nice to be a story teller. I am not one however !! You guys probably have a lot of stories you could write or concoct!! Keep it up, I'll just read unless a great revelation comes upon me to add something. That would probbaly mean that I have had to much LSD :oops: !!!

Love,
Granni :)