Quitting smoking is a very big deal and I wish everyone well who does it. I suggest seeing your doc. No one method works for everyone. Most insurance companies pay for help in quitting. I quit more than 30 years ago cold turkey but my friend had to taper off. Good luck.
To stop smoking is difficult, but if you have the will to do so; you can surely do it.
We all know that Smoking cigarettes is injurious to our health. But the fact that you have decided to quit smoking, changes your life for the best.
There are a number of ways to quit smoking, to mention here are a few ways that could help you to quit smoking.
- Quit smoking naturally
· Write all your reasons for quitting on an index card.
· Stop buying cartons of cigarettes.
· Prepare a list of things to do when a craving hits.
· Quit when you’re in a good mood.
· Put all the money you’re saving on cigarettes in a large glass jar.
· Switch to a cup of herbal tea whenever you usually have a cigarette.
· To minimize cravings, change your routine.