THREE TICK BORN DISEASES AT ONCE | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

THREE TICK BORN DISEASES AT ONCE

ProHealth CBD Store

Mikie

I found this article so interesting. I'm sure those of you who know a lot about Lyme Disease are aware of co-infections but I'm not that Lyme literate. Maybe it will be helpful to someone.

Mikie

Lyme Co-Infections

Nanie46

Thanks for posting that article, Mikie. Co-infections are much more common than the mainstream medical community leads people to believe.

I know many people with multiple tick-borne diseases. I even know one person who had 7 different infections at one time. Almost everyone I know with multiple tick-borne diseases, and I lead a Lyme support group, was not diagnosed by a conventional healthcare practitioner. They remained sick for months or years and sought help from a Lyme literate healthcare practitioner.

Mikie

Hi, Nanie,

It's so sad to think people with these illnesses have such poor medical care in many cases.

Love, Mikie

Nanie46

Hi Mikie,

Yes, it really is very sad. The hardest part is that the cost is usually out-of-pocket when conventional "insurance" doctors can't help. That excludes many people from getting the proper diagnosis and treatment that they need.