Tornado | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Tornado

ProHealth CBD Store

hangininthere

Oh GB, I could just cry. THANK GOD you and hub lived through it physically unharmed. Emotionally is another story, I'm sure.

I hope you have all your medicines and necessities there at the hotel, or can get them fast.

I'm sure your kids are worried sick and still are. But relieved you're safe.

Hang in there! So glad you let us know!

Keep us updated when you're able to!

Patti

Mikie

Dear GB,

Thanks for giving us this update. Thank God you are safe but I'm so sorry the house is gone. My friends, my family and I are praying for you. Please keep us updated and we will continue praying.

Love, Mikie

rockgor

HI KIDS

TERRIBLY SORRY, GB. ONE OF GARRISON KEILLOR'S BOOKS OPENS AFTER SOME CATASTROPHY. THE NEIGHBORS ALL
BROUGHT DONATIONS. HERE IN LA YOU'RE LUCKY IF YOUR NEIGHBORS SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE YOU DO.

WENT OUT TO FEED KITTY LAST NIGHT. TURNED OUT THERE WERE TWO ANIMALS LOOKING FOR FOOD. ONE WAS A BIG COON. SO I
GAVE EACH THEM THEIR OWN BOWL.

GORDON JUST STUCK HIS HEAD IN. HE'S ON HIS WAY TO SMART AND FINAL.

HUGS, ROCK

Reactions: bct

Granniluvsu

Dear GB,

I have been thinking about you so much. What a very awful, horrible thing to happen to you or anyone for that matter. What an upheaval. I am so glad though that you and your DH are PK, at least physically. I know stress wise that is something else. That shows how fast those things move. One minute you are posting to us and the next minute poof the roof is gone all in a total mess. Hope you can retrieve a lot of your belongings and can get some reimbursement for your losses for just a start, a real roof over your head, besides a hotel. I just cannot imagine such a thing. Prayers for you and your family. Please keep us updated when you can.

God bless you and yours!!

Love,
Granni :)