What happens if Lyme disease is left untreated? | Page 2 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

What happens if Lyme disease is left untreated?

ProHealth CBD Store

Dkw41127

once started they colonize and gobbel up your cholesterol and turn AI attacks on primarily collagen type 1, I highly recommend eating raw egg's for the collagen 1,3,4,5, 10 and getting on UC-II Collagen 2, supplement as well , you do not cook the egg it destroys the collagen molecules, and renders the cholesterol oxidized, I eat 4 a day, mixed with 2 bananas and sometimes ice cream vanilla yogurt, tasty treat to boot, starting out I would just begin with 1 egg am, and one at bedtime and slowly increase over 1-2 months, ! get tested for mycoplasma, Ig panles with sub panels, this takes a while to get better but the sooner you start ! the better you will be, it took a long time to get you this sick !

Arthritis, Autoimmune, Treatment, Discussion, Collagen, Oral Tolerance, on Facebook ! lots more information, and Dr Herman is a member as well

Tricia88

Dan,
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to post all of this important and helpful info. It is so infuriating to learn how these infections were weaponized. But God will find a way where there is no way. I want to use a non-toxic, holistic approach - and I do have a rife machine which I have been using for Lyme and some coinfections - Bartonella and Mycoplasma. (Dr. Nicolson finds RIFE ineffective for Mycoplasma). This is lot to take in - and I would really appreciate any starting points - or pointing me in the right direction. Did you mean that Dr Herman is a member of this Forum?

Mikie

Hi, Tricia,

Mycoplasmas, like Lyme bacteria, can change into cysts and remain latent deep inside the body's tissues. It was a mycoplasma infection which triggered my CFIDS/ME. I was living next to a military installation and was likely infected in the holiday shopping crowds by a soldier with the acute infection. They were being vaccinated prior to being deployed in the first Gulf War. I got sick Christmas Eve, 1990. My infection showed up in a blood test because it was performed while I was in the initial acute phase.

The doc put me on Doxycycline but it wasn't long enough. Dr. Nicolson says it takes at least six months on the ABX to drive the mycoplasmas into latency. It was 11 years later that I started on the Doxy and it took 2 1/2 years, pulsing off and on the ABX. I was in contact with Dr. Nicolson who was so very helpful to me and my docs.

There are several book, including Dr. Nicolson's, which outline the evidence of govt. interference and coverup with these pathogens. Even in the news today, we are learning how negligent our govt. has been in safeguarding their labs and stocks of pathogens. A cluster outbreak of CFIDS/ME was documented in Punta Gorda, FL in the 1950's. The feds came in and insisted on spraying for mosquitos despite the fact that, at that time of year, there were no mosquitos. Following the spraying, there was a big cluster outbreak of CFIDS/ME although no one know, at the time, what it was. I sat down and cried when I learned that it was likely my own govt. which was responsible for triggering this horrible illness.

The good news is that, despite never having good health since CFIDS/ME entered my life, I am able to function at a decent level with the exception of flares of exhaustion. In 2000, following an auto accident, FMS was triggered. I was bedridden and on morphine for quite a while. I have never given up or given in and have found many things which helped me to improve. No one thing is a silver bullet but together, they can work synergistically to help. Almost everything I learned about which helped is something I first heard of here from our kind, generous and supportive members and from the articles I get from ProHealth in the e-newsletter. Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie

Tricia88

Thanks for writing back, Mikie - and for moderating this important Forum. So happy to hear you are feeling better! I believe I contracted Lyme, Mycoplasma and Bartonella from the Lyme vaccine offered "Free" at work - I was so trusting then (2004). I was diagnosed in 2012 - did 6 months of ABX and then purchased a Rife - (after about a year and a half of rifing - I honestly thought I kicked it :) Three months ago - while undergoing MAJOR stress at work - I got an allover body rash, took some steroids (later learned it causes Lyme to replicate!) and steroid creams. Then I agreed to allergy testing - which I believe caused my immune system to bottom out. I got shingles - and now can barely function. I am exhausted!!! - have what I think is ACA on my hands and cannot think straight. I am between jobs and want to use this time for healing. I need a Lyme literate doctor in the Phila area., and suggestions on insurance coverage choices. Is any of this treatment covered? If not I will simply go holistic on my own - with internet research help. Seems like another travesty of government not to cover with insurance - what illness they caused! For some reason, all this is so overwhelming to me. I was a very bright, high energy person. But now I am stymied - and want to be on the road to recovery. I just ordered MMS, continue to rife (autoimmune frequencies - "Lupus - degeneration of skin" are helping), take vitamins. I was taking the Cowden Protocol - but recently read from Dr. Connors in Minnesota - that Lyme in the late stages goes autoimmune - and continuing to take T1 antigens causes the body to attack self tissue. So next I am trying MMS. I know I am throwing a lot out there but maybe folks on this Forum have info that can help. I am so happy to have found you. Other folks don't understand. All that being said, I know God will give us a way out. Peace and Healing!

Mikie

Tricia, I am so very sorry for all you have suffered. Nanie46, another moderator, knows a lot about Lyme. I will send her a private message to ask her to look at your post. While I've also had so much illness with the conditions I have, I do not have Lyme, that I know of so I can't be much help. My daughter has been diagnosed but got treatment early on. I don't know what her doc did for her but she does pretty well; she also has FMS.

Your post has touched my heart and I hope and pray you can find a good doc and insurance to help you heal. Peace and healing to you too.

Love, Mikie

Tricia88

Hi Mikie,
I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers. Appreciate you referring me to Nanie46. I will also get in touch with Dr. Nicolson - I believe he is in California. Maybe he can work with my doctor when I find one. Thanks for all you do!
Peace and Healing,
Tricia

Nanie46

Hi Tricia,

I'm glad you found us here. We are glad to have new members join us!

I'm so sorry to hear about your exhaustion and other symptoms.

I have not treated with a rife machine, but I would if I had one.

Lyme literate MD's do not usually accept insurance because they follow different treatment guidelines (ILADS long term treatment) than the insurance companies allow and reimburse for (IDSA short term treatment).

There are some LLMD's near Philadelphia, but you would likely pay out of pocket.

I am checking on any updated information about them for you. I have had my list for a number of years.

These infections are so complicated and cause a domino effect of dysfunction in all our body's systems.

This means it becomes about so much more than just killing infections. We have to address all the dysfunction of our hormones, adrenals, leaky gut, and what ever else has resulted from the domino effect after the infection.

A good Naturopathic Dr, Integrative Medicine Dr or Functional Medicine Dr may be able to help you also since they look for the root causes of symptoms.

People usually do pay out of pocket to see those kind of practitioners though.

I'm not sure if I've answered any of your questions, so please keep asking and I'll do my best.

If you need links to good Lyme websites or info, I can post some and there are some links in other posts on the Lyme forum.

Take care,

Tricia88

Hi Nanie46,
Thanks for getting in touch. So happy to hear about your recovery - inspirational! Then I will purchase the most inexpensive insurance plan - (this coverage now required under Obamacare). .. and put my money towards a LLMD. I did see one Dr. in Harleysville, PA years ago - but he simply kept continuing ABX and would not even talk to me about Rife etc. - like a one trick pony. I am very interested in any doctor info you may have. Really happy to find the forum - and will be happily researching :)
Thank you so much! Peace and Healing,
Tricia88

Mikie

I almost forgot--Sunflower, one of our kind members, has shared the name of a book and I got it. It's Drug Muggers by Suzy Cohen. She is a brilliant pharmacist who also wrote Diabetes Without Drugs. The Drug Muggers book lists drugs which rob (mug) us of our vitamins and minerals. No wonder I'm tired all the time. I have to take Zantac and it is one of the worst muggers of all.

We all take so many drugs by necessity that we are probably deficient in our nutrients. I think this book has vital info. Sunflower orders hers through Amazon. It is possible to order 'used' books much cheaper. She said that's what she does and the books don't look used at all. I believe they are overstocks that are returned.

Nanie, thanks so much for your help, as always.

Tricia, I hope you will stick with us. The home page and e-newsletter has a lot of info on Lyme.

Love, Mikie

Nanie46

Tricia,

You're welcome.

I sent you a 5 part private conversation/message.

Have a great day!

Mikie,

You're welcome. Suzy Cohen has fabulous articles on her website too.

Hope you also have a great day!

Tricia88

Mikie and Nanie46,
I truly appreciate the wealth of information. I am following up on doctors and heading to the bookstore for some important reading material. I am enjoying the newsletter. The support is such an encouragement to me :)
Thank you so much and God Bless,
Tricia88

Nanie46

You're very welcome, Tricia!

Encouragement and hope is so important.

Come back often and let us know how you are doing.

Last edited:

Mikie

You're welcome, even though I am not able to help much. Still, I do think it always helps a little just to know you are among friends here. Again, good luck with everything and let us know how you are doing.

Love, Mikie