What makes you happy? | Page 4 | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

What makes you happy?

ProHealth CBD Store

hangininthere

I love when I'm cutting cantaloupe and green bell peppers and spaghetti squash and others, such marvels, inside and out.

Patti

Last edited:

rockgor

Hi Patti
You ever cut an apple in half with a horizontal slice? Looks so much different than the
usual vertical slice. Here's a cheerful Youtube video.

Rock

hangininthere

I haven't cut an apple in half in a long time, stopped buying them at the stores because they have no flavor because they artificially ripen them or preserve them in a room full of chemical fog for long trips to market, gross tasting. Now you've got me curious, so I'll look up both cuts online to compare.

Love the video. I hope there was a good therapeutic reason to put that little kitty in the pool, though.

Patti

Last edited:

rockgor

Hey there

How wonderful to have such a great cat. What's her name? Do you know her age? Can you
post a pic? I don't know how to post a photograph, but sometimes I can find a similar pic on line.

You're right about fruit. It's all flavorless nowadays. I remember when fruit was seasonal.
You could hear the ladies talking at the store. "Well, I plan to do two dozen quarts of tomatoes
and maybe the same with corn and green beans. I made jam last year. Not sure if I'll do
any more right now

"How's your sister? I guess that baby will be here pretty soon."

Rock

rockgor

Hi Kiddo

Visited the site you posted. The strangest looking view is the vertically sliced onion,
I think. Here's the apple.

My folks used to argue about slicing tomatoes. My Dad sliced them into wedges. Mom
wanted the standard horizontal slices. Actually, there wasn't much they agreed on.
They were both great cooks (my dad had his own restaurant), but Mom didn't like him
to cook at home. She said it took two people to clean up after him.

Fuzzy looks kinda like a piece of sculpture with obsidian, gold, and silver. The background
makes it look like she has 3 ears. Great that kitty has a loving home.

Rock

upload_2017-9-25_19-51-16.jpeg

hangininthere

Wow, that apple. Will have to try it out sometime.

I have a pic of me that the background accidentally makes it look like I have cat ears like Batwoman.

Love hearing about your life and family.

Me and hub disagree on which utensils and pans to use cooking. It used to drive me nuts that he doesn't use the simplest and fastest ways like I do, and he refused to do so. Then I had to reconcile myself to the fact that everyone has their own preferences, and not nag him about it anymore, hahaha.

Patti

hangininthere

Yes, GB, this site has autocorrect when we type a post.

When it thinks we misspelled a word, it underlines it in red.

Patti

rockgor

Hi Patti

Funny stuff. Here's a thought my Minnesota brother sent me.

Some people consider alcohol a problem. I read that chemists think it's a solution.

He also said an office friend arranged a date for him with his sister. After the dinner and
movie they went to her place. She tried to sell him Tupperware.

Rockupload_2018-3-28_1-33-16.jpeg