Word Scramble Game | ProHealth Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS and Lyme Disease Forums

Word Scramble Game

ProHealth CBD Store

gb66

careful, handsome, strong, loyal, helpful, kind, clever, devoted, brilliant, wise
(cf, hom, o, oal, hpf, k,c, td, bl, ie,)

A chimp off the old block.

rockgor

Hi Kids

I've been trying to think of a game, but can't come up with anything worthwhile. I did see an interesting video
this morning. My broken down computer won't let me move it here, but you can find it easily if you're interested.
Search for National Geographic video of the pangolin. It looks a bit like some sort of midget dinosaur.

Our cherry tomato crop is doing well. Gordon picked 3 dozen yesterday. He doesn't eat tomatoes so I would
have eaten them all except he gave most of them to the owner of the garage who's been keeping our cars alive
for the last 4 decades.

Hugs
Rock

hangininthere

I couldn't think of any scrambled words to make a game with, either. Then decided to let the Word Scramble do the thinking for me.

Took me a long time to get three of the words above, and got the final answer before each of the individual words. Cute. I couldn't figure out "brilliant", either. And it took me the longest time to figure out "loyal" which looked easy but not for me. Looking for another one now.

I've had a good auto repair shop for decades now, actually two in a row when the first one went out of business. Got real lucky twice. Thankful for them because in years past I had three other one-time incidents where three different places tried to rip me off big-time but I caught them in time - I've got stories. I just spent $1,800 total in March, April, and May for three different major repairs that popped up one after the other - that's what I get for driving with my engine light on for months before. I always thank them profusely for getting us back on the road.

What a kawinkydink, just last year me and son were marveling at some videos of pangolins. I forget who found them first and told the other.

Patti

Last edited:

hangininthere

I couldn't find a National Geographic pangolin video without a commercial in it, so found this one. It's alright but doesn't show how big the Giant Pangolin is. It's almost as big as a lion, or about half as big.

gb66

Badminton: (Missed a few of these)

clear, rally, push, fault, carry, backhand, drive, dropshot, woodshot, racket, centerline, killshot, baseline

Last edited:

gb66

Juneau, Lansing, Baton Rouge, Pierre, Austin, Dover, Phoenix, Columbia, Montpelier, Hartford, Atlanta, Salem, Saint Paul, Bismark, Jackson, Lincoln, Concord, Charleston, Richmond, Sacramento, Columbus, Raleigh, Santa Fe, Albany

Last edited:

hangininthere

I didn't even try the other scramble because I cleaned house including washing inside windows and floors and some walls and seven loads of laundry including curtains for ten hours straight yesterday. Now I'm so exhausted and sore I can barely walk slowly inch by inch to bathroom and kitchen. But I'm so thankful for the improvement in my orthostatic intolerance that had me in a wheelchair for years. Very thankful. I'm still bedridden in between chores, weekly shopping, and appointments. But can push myself now when I absolutely have to, with weeks and even months of rest in-between my rare strenuous bouts of heavy activity.

Topeka
Tallahassee
Denver

Last edited:

gb66

Harrisburg, Montgomery, Indianapolis, Salt Lake City, Springfield, Frankfort, Topeka, Trenton, Annapolis, Tallahassee, Little Rock, Boise, Chyenne, Providence, Madison, Jefferson City, Boston, Honolulu, Oklahoma City, Agusta, Olympia, Helena, Denver, Carson City, Nashville

Last edited:

hangininthere

Science Words

1. MTOIGRNIA

2. ETRONIVNMNE

3. PERCSOICMO

4. EMEERTRUAPT

5. ATEPLHEN

6. NICNTETON

7. EREMIENXTP

8. UCSLEUN

9. CELEOLMU

10. NPALMTIU

11. EOKSLENT

12. MRTISAPSMOOEH

13. PIEELCS

14. SYHITOTSHSOEPN

15. ITRDSOAE

16. CLNEOIRESTC

17. ACRLIEG

18. SURREPSE

19. ONACMNIMIOTUC

20. ONVOTUILE

hangininthere

I think I've found a challenge for GB, haha. Although, she's an ace at these and will probably breeze right through this one, too. Am I right, GB?

Patti the Scramble Hunter

Last edited:

gb66

YIKES!
1. migrating
2. environment
3. microscope
4. temperature
5.elephant (the only word I can make using all these letters)
6. infection
7. experiment
8. nucleus
9. molecule
10. platinum
11. skeleton
13, eclipse
14. photosynthesis
15. asteroid
17. glacier
18. pressure
20. evolution