New profile posts

Hi,
Please let me know if or how I can leave you my contact info, This forum will not let me leave my
E-mail address , I have not met the requirements of this forum to do so yet.
Please help me if you can.

Thank You
Roger Hood
Hi,
I was just checking in to see if I had an answer from you about the doctors name that did
your trigger point surgery. I am having very much trouble out of this problem and
am not quite sure how to contact you so you could get back to me, So I not sure if I was supposed
to leave you an Email address or not. If you can help me I would appreciate it so much .

Thank You,
Roger
Hi,
I read your article on the trigger point surgery, I'm having a lot of problems with that
can you please give me the Doctors name that did your surgery. And also I live in the US .
I would appreciate it so much .
Thank You,
Roger
Mikie,
I currently have mycoplasma and I was treated with doxy for mycoplasma pneumonia well over a momonth ago, it never went away, my doctor refuses to listen to me at all or treat me for it, I live in Valdosta, GA, It is not very often to find a good doctor here. I was wondering if you could tell me who the doctor is that helped you is? I'm also new here so I didn't know how to inbox you, and I apologize for that.
Hi Sun - I saw your post over on the porch. I'm glad that your surgery went well. Please make sure that you drink plenty of liquids even if you find it hard to do. No one told my sister this and she did end up with blood clots that in the end they couldn't control. I don't want to see anyone else have to go through that.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you have a speedy recovery.

Take care,
TigerLilea
Yes I have had many outbreaks of MRSA sores. Since getting community MRSA I have been diagnosed with Asthma, Arthritis, and now Fibromyalgia.
I too have the same presentation with psoas problems, anyone still active in this thread please reach out, I'm in the US, so Australia is a bit far for treatment but would love to try to find someone that can help me :)
Dear Joan, Have been trying to figure out how to get you back on. Mentioned to MIKIE, ROCK, JULIE, DIANE et al. Hope we can get you back here. We miss you sweetie. Hope you get this.

Yes, you probably joined in 04 or so like me and under your one name and then came back again under this name I believe since you were having trouble getting to us again.

Love, Granni
Have you ever taken klonopin and nuertin BC I've been taking them for 14yrs and I don't know if I have been having some kind of effects or what but I have been feeling shakey when I get up in the morning I take 300 mg nerurtin 2 at a time 3 times a day and 1 mg klonopin 3 times a day plus I take lamictal 100 mg 1 time a day and lexapro 20 mg 1 time a day
R
rockgor
Hi Crystal, No, have never taken Klonopin. I don't have
seizures or panic attacks. Never heard of Nuertin BC
Couldn't find anything about it on the net.

I hope the meds are helping you. Regards
L
loveslilacs30
HI. I dont know you but I have been on Klonopin for a number of yrsl Take half of (sorry, I dont remember the size) in morning and half at bedtime.I take it for panic attacks. I have never had any problems with it. I know that isnt much help,.
Take care,
Hi Danny:

I read your post about twitching in the feet and legs. I've been enduring this myself for more than a year now. A neurologist I saw wanted to rule out ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). So far, my EMG tests don't point in that direction (although they were abnormal).

Did you ever find anything that helped diminish or eliminate the twitching? Did you ever find a cause?

Hope you're doing well. Take care.
D
dannybex
Yes, both B12 and folinic (not folic) acid help with the twitching. Also high ammonia can cause twitching.

Lastly, calcium helps me more than magnesium. Many say "magnesium relaxes muscles and calcium contracts them". Well, if you look up tetany -- it's a strong contraction of muscles -- caused by a calcium deficiency, not too much calcium.

p.s. i'm usually over at the Phoenix Rising forums.
Hello Wasabi. It has been over 10 years since your treatment, so I hope you get this message. I have biotoxin illness, fibro, CFIDS, and a positive past infection of chlamydia pnemoniae. You were on a long-term dose of antibiotics. Did they work? What else has happened in your progress under Dr. Powell's care? I am a new patient of his. Are you now healed of your illnesses? Take care, from "Silica."
Dysbiosis, causing a leaky gut, mito. dysfunction, a methylation block and all other symptoms, appears to be the root cause of my illness.
Hi Mikey,

thank you so much for your response. I broke into floods of tears reading it. It sounds like there really is hope for me.

I called your doctor in Florida and I am hoping he will recommend a doctor in Colorado but if he doesn't I will fly to Florida happily. He can get me in as soon as March 2nd and I actually found a decent deal on plane tickets.
M
mnicolee
Could you send me the number of the doctor? I am in desperate need of someone that is familiar with what I have.
Hi Mikey, do you know if dr. Hinkle in St George Utah is still doing this treatment? I realize that he is 6 hours from me. And the airport going to Florida is 6 hours from me
I think I can help you I'm from Kentucky and have a great doc in Indy. I have been w/ him since 2004 I still sleep 3.5 hrs a day but more active church 3 times indoor pool excercises for my back pain from a wreck in 2004, I have 4 different kinds of compounded troches